Reaction score
Just 5 posts each this time, GLHF!

c9 starts.

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In the ancient civilization of Japan, if a warrior knew he was bested, he would commit seppuku, or a ritual suicide, to preserve his honor. So, in that tradition, I offer you, victim #2, this knife:

for you are bested, and it would be the wise choice to bow out now, and preserve the little honor which you have gained in your one defeat of some guy who doesn't matter.

However, if you must persist, make the decision to do so knowing full well that you will be stripped of all your honor, and be shown a devastating defeat.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Where should I start on you? God I don't even know, I totally just woke up so I prolly won't have the best flame, but whatever

Oh yeah, way to show you don't know anything. They would actually do it with a katana or other japanese sword, not some knife from a video game. I'm also not japanese, so that rules it out, again. Two strikes on just that, not looking to promising huh? Heres your third strike on it, I gained no honor in beating swordtip, nor will I gain any honor beating you, nor have I been bested by you. Kinda sucks if you look at it.

Please don't tell me you're going to come up here and post "NEXT" and then just refuse to post again, like you did with the last contestant, but hey, do what you want...

Now, lets start;

c9h13no3. I hope to god that actually means something, and I also hope its not some l33t speak, cause dear lord if it is, just leave now. Don't need another pre-pubecent sweater ****er up in here, boasting about how they have 1 pubic hair. OMG! Congrats, you hit 11! ...Is your sig small enough? Yeah, but it's still flaming in homosexuality, but hey, I can't fix that, and neither can you.

However I do give you props for Opeth, as par they do own...

Edit: Lets make this round go fast, shall we?

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I see that you have decided not to take the painless suicide route to preserve your honor, so prepare for your acid enema.

Victim #2 said this
God I don't even know
I think from now on, you should begin EVERY post you say with this line. It makes things a bit more obvious to everyone what kind of smacktard they're reading. And since you possess such a lack of intelligence, I will be putting definitions of all the words you may be unfamiliar with at the end of the post to assist you in deciphering my english that seems to foreign to you.

Since two people have wondered what my name is, it's a chemical formula (as anyone in high school* knows). Adrenaline to be specific. I thought* it would illustrate my enthusiam for chemistry and the adrenaline rush.

Speaking of names, two L's in soulless there honky, but I really didn't expect you to know that.

Now at this point, my normal formula would be to quote what you've said, and point out how utterly devoid* of any thinking your posts are. The only problem with this is, your posts absolutely bore me. I'd rather burn my spleen with a branding iron for all eternity, than to be put into the same room as you for 5 minutes. I haven't placed many of your quotes in this post for fear that they'll ooze out of those neat little lines and taint the things I've written. You couldn't ignite anger in Jerry Falwell even if you ran up to him and told him that Jesus was an Arab, Liberal Jew, and that you masterbate* on the holy bible while fisting your daughter 17 times a day with your gay husband. But hey! You have no soul! How can I expect your flames to?

So since I've been bumped off that track, I'll proceed by giving you a few suggestions for next time, so that MAYBE you'll be able to fight back.

Suggestion #1: Don't tell me that I, or anything about me is homosexual. That line has been used more than Pamela Anderson's genital region. Not to mention, you finding homosexuality in a set of words* (which have no gender by the way) says a little something about YOUR sexuality there cowboy.

Suggestion #2: Tell the monkey who is typing this for you to stop. Just start banging on the keyboard* with a hammer. This way a) your flames will improve and b) you might break your keyboard and spare us all the misery of reading another of your mindless posts.

Now run along before I have you get a switch.

Defintions you might be unfamiliar with:

1. high school - an educational institution where people learn to spell their own names correctly. Two L's in "soulless". You might want to attend someday.

2. thought - To have or formulate in the mind*.

3. mind - an organ used for thinking which you do not possess.

4. devoid - what you have instead of a mind.

6. masterbate - the most constructive task you could ever hope to perform, since apparently, suicide is not within your grasp of accomplishment.

7. words - things you mispell. Don't confuse words with your name though. Your name is a word, but just one of them.

8. keyboard - the flat board with all those funny symbols on it, that the monkey has been banging on.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wow, someone that's actually worth it to flame. ST back there just reinstated all my posts, but you dont. Props for that. Chemical Forumla seems to fit, but whatever. Anyway...

You're twisting my words. The god I don't know was for what approach to get at you from, and since you just busted out with stupidity, I guess I'll go from there. SouLeSS is spelt with 1 L for a reason, jackass. It's not refering to me having a lack of a soul. Want the full reason? Go dig up one of my old posts explaining it.

I bet you get all these flames planned out nice and good, and just add victem # and then something witty about them in it, right? You have all these oh so good flames saved on your computer just incase something like this rolls along, that way you can just copy, paste, and edit like 4 things. Pathetic if you ask me, but you're not ;).

Please also refrain from calling me coyboy, as I know it just sparks your sexual fantasies, same with honkey,

Heres the thing though Sharon, you completely skipped over the whole part of you being wrong about Seppuku. I wonder why? Oh well, not my problem, you're the one that looks like a moron, not me.

7. words - things you mispell. Don't confuse words with your name though. Your name is a word, but just one of them.
That made me laugh, along with the fact that you feel challenged by me, so you have to actually think out the flames. Guess what Christina, I pull these outta my ass when I wake up, and they're as good as yours :)

What else should I go on? At least you're smart enough to make them words I'm unfamiliar with rather than words that I don't have...or however you sould say it impling that I don't make thoughts and have no mind, yaddah yaddah. Thats about it though, which kinda sucks for you.

The thing that disturbs me most tough is your little deal about Jerry Falwell. How would you know that, unless you've done it? And if you did do it, then how many times have you gotten GB'ed by your family?

This contest is in the bag, I think we already know whos gonna win this, so why bother trying? But if you want an explosion, which I know you want from me, then either
a) Go take your dad, and let him nail you in the ass while sucking your brother off. That should give you one hell of an explosion
- or -
b) Pour gas on yourself, light with a match, and run into a shed full of gun powder and all that jazz.

BTW; I just woke up, again.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Victim #2
You're twisting my words.
Yes I am. What you gonna do about it punkette?

SouLeSS is spelt with 1 L for a reason, jackass. Go dig up one of my old posts explaining it.
Or how about no. I'm not spending my spare time looking up the history of your name, I'm not dying to know, unlike most of the other people who flame me who cannot WAIT to find out what the bloody thing means.

You have all these oh so good flames saved on your computer just incase something like this rolls along
NEWSFLASH!!! THIS JUST IN!!! PEOPLE DO OTHER THINGS RATHER THAN THIS SILLY CONTEST

It took me so long to respond to your first reply because I have THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE. Like class maybe? Or maybe keep up with a "social life"? Some people do not have all day to sit around waiting for their opponent to respond to a stupid flame by an even dumber flamer.

Please also refrain from calling me coyboy, as I know it just sparks your sexual fantasies
See suggestion #1

same with honkey
Maybe you're unfamiliar with what this word means. It's a disparaging term for white people. Kinda like n!gger for blacks. Maybe I should have included it in the list of definitions so you can keep up.

you completely skipped over the whole part of you being wrong about Seppuku. I wonder why?
Wanna know why? Because you did such a shit job at countering that part I didn't think I even needed to defend my first post. Everyone will read yours, and think, "what a waste of space, it doesn't prove him wrong in the least". And since you're so intent on me replying to that portion of your lax excuse for a flame, I think I will.

They would actually do it with a katana or other japanese sword, not some knife from a video game.
Sorry, but I'm not going to spend more than 2 minutes on google image search looking for the perfect knife. You're not worth that kind of time. This is for my own amusement only. And to that end, you aren't really amusing me that much.

I'm also not japanese, so that rules it out, again.
Here comes another newsflash:

NEWSFLASH!!! THIS JUST IN!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE JAPANESE TO STAB YOURSELF!

I know that came as a great shock to you. Now that you are aware of this, go out and try it! You'll never know if you like it until you try!

I pull these outta my ass when I wake up, and they're as good as yours :)
That's for the judges to decide. Btw, when you make statements like:
they're as good as yours
which implys that my flames are the standard to live up to,
next to:
This contest is in the bag, I think we already know whos gonna win this
It only leaves me with one way to think: That you think I'm going to win. Thanks for getting to the point.

And speaking of getting to the point, why don't I? My pet here, is completely devoid of any amount of creativity here. He flames like an angsty teenager trying to piss off the school principal. Let me quote a few of his flames here:

1) it's still flaming in homosexuality

2) sparks your sexual fantasies

3) how many times have you gotten GB'ed by your family

4) Go take your dad, and let him nail you in the ass while sucking your brother off
How many times can you flame me about my sexuality? See, I'm what they call "comfortable" with my sexuality. Keep firing away, just know that you could be doing something better with your time.

BTW; I just woke up, again.
Why do you keep referring to this? Is that your BIG accomplishment each day? Waking up? Or are you just grasping for an excuse for your lack of solid material.

Now shoo fly. Before I have to swat you again.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Please, swat me again. I like it rought ;)

I'm not gonna bother to quote all your shit, because thats exactally what it is. Anyhoo, your little comment about have a life? I've seen you post quite a few times here, AFTER I had posted, meh, not my problem.

Do you think I actually wanna win this competion, and that I'm trying my hardest, or trying for that matter? Hell no. It's a joke, and I'm a little on the lazy side. The whole me just waking up is letting you know that I've yet to for a complete though, which is why its all jumbled, and doesn't make the best of sence.

I'll keep flaming you about being a bucket****er until you stop posting meaningless crap that refers to you being, in fact, a bucket****er.

I know what a honky is, and once again, the whole morning thing. Keep that in mind.

So go ahead, beat me here, cause I don't care. This competion shows 3 things;
Who the biggest queer is
Who is the most e-macho
and
Who cares enough to actually try on something as stupid.

Anyway, beating you would be nothing special, as I beat you every night, along with your sister, and brother, and uncle. I like that bondage shit ya know ;)

BTW, if you didn't catch it, you were dissing me for misspelling words, when you spelt MISSPELL wrong. Thats gotta be embarassing huh?

Newsflashs arn't always true, as par I wouldn't practice Seppuku unless I was of japenese ways...but I guess you wouldn't understand that, now would ya bigot?

Punkette? Ooo, I like the sound of that. Makes me horny, wanna come join me in my room for some more of that bondage you take after soo god?

The whole name thing? I wasn't dying to know what yours ment, just thought "hey, this kid might be some kinda dumb ****" -- didn't need to know your name to know that it was true, but hey, it helped.

I bet you like little girls too don't ya? We all know your tricks, using that van and the "Hey, I've got candy" routine. Maybe you should dumb that part of your social life, and come flame me more, and actually try to pick up chicks your age. Oh wait, you wouldn't be able to if they were blind, deaf, and retarded with no nose. That must suck.

Sorry to break this news to you, but social life means you should actually get off your fatass and go places other than work, but I guess you wouldn't know how to, would ya panzyman?

I know I could be doing something better with my time, but considering it takes me less than 5 minutes to formulate somewhat of a coherant post, and type it all out, I'de rather spend it doing this, than jerking off.

You must do that alot though, huh? Sorry bucko, but your hand doesnt count. This also includes but not limited to; Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, Son, Daughter, Dog, Cat, Buffalo, Donkey, Box, Sweater, Bottle, Cup.

Try me.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by SouLeSS

c9h13no3. I hope to god that actually means something, and I also hope its not some l33t speak, cause dear lord if it is, just leave now. Don't need another pre-pubecent sweater ****er up in here, boasting about how they have 1 pubic hair. OMG! Congrats, you hit 11! ...Is your sig small enough? Yeah, but it's still flaming in homosexuality, but hey, I can't fix that, and neither can you.
Hey i know! Lets be original! I mean this is a flaming challenge war thing. Dont you think you should use your own flame?

(Clickie Me)

If you dont want to read that i highlight my point
you ****ing homosexual pre-pubescent piece of puke.
Be original souless.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Akule
Hey i know! Lets be original! I mean this is a flaming challenge war thing. Dont you think you should use your own flame?

(Clickie Me)

If you dont want to read that i highlight my point

Be original souless.
*Looks at dates or things posted.*

Welp, yours is on the 27, mines on the 25....How about you be origional

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I am ending this match as well as all others.

The winner of this match will be announced later.

~Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.