Self pics Ver.?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah,i got a pic of myself,i think it turned out crappy but i figured id post it anyway,so here it is

so yeah,post some pics of yoursleves

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I got an Web Cam in my anniversary, I'll post as soon as I mount it in my computer (monday, probably).

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
This was taken last Sunday at graduation. It's the most recent pic I have.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ahah, I always felt those American suits were bloody ridiculous.

Congrats, Jason ;)

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jims so hawt. You guys better keep this thread up for a week cus when i get back, im gonna have tons of pics. So gogo spam until sunday.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
You've posted that so many times already ^^. Gotta find my old one of me and then get a new one to show the time difference.

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This birthday picture is so redundant, dm =P

As for me, what can I say. Same old, same old. And getting older, too........

I'm also getting much darker, and for free, since I work in the outside. So, its like I'm using Heather's method, but I'm getting paid for it, and its actualy healthy. In your face, ho !

edit : Man, I'd like to break that big nose of mine. I mean, not get my nose smashed, but to actualy break one that is at least that big. Just think of the sound, the expression, the shape of it afterward.

editII : those pictures lack originality. I think I'm going to pull of a vizj.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had to go back to a post a pic thread to find my picture. Picture was first posted on BF at 06-15-2004, 06:28 PM. This picture is approx. 3 years old, I have lost my webcam so I can't get newer pictures.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Black~Enthusiasm said:
I'm also getting much darker, and for free, since I work in the outside. So, its like I'm using Heather's method, but I'm getting paid for it, and its actualy healthy. In your face, ho !
Oh no he just didn't call heather marie shelly kelly manelly spanelly jackson a hoe :frustrate I'm still darker and sexier and my nose is porportional. BAM! Suck it :p

Edit: Awww DM If only you had a little hooker pop out of the cake for u :(

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Black~Enthusiasm said:
But I'm healthier and richer and with a better skin condition. So how am I supposed to care ?
My skin condition pwns. I just butter up with *Cocoa Butter* a mirical for all black people. Every black person here has a tub of it.

And this is for Hitsua:

Hay Thar Sexy​

;D

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Since I so resemble Terri Schiavo you stuck up bitch. Thanks. And B~E, even though it might be better, I suggest you do somthing about that mole eventually.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hitsua said:
Since I so resemble Terri Schiavo you stuck up bitch. Thanks. And B~E, even though it might be better, I suggest you do somthing about that mole eventually.
I dont know, it used to bother me when I was a kid, but as I became older, I hardly ever think about it. Odd thing is, hair on it grow twice as fast. Creepy...
But anyway, it isnt that big, its the angle from the shot of the picture that make it sound larger.

If I would get rid of it, would the operation leave some sort of scare ?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Black~Enthusiasm said:
I dont know, it used to bother me when I was a kid, but as I became older, I hardly ever think about it. Odd thing is, hair on it grow twice as fast. Creepy...
But anyway, it isnt that big, its the angle from the shot of the picture that make it sound larger.

If I would get rid of it, would the operation leave some sort of scare ?
It might, but they have operations to get rid of scars too.