Script Request

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I would like to request a script, please post ALL required files, and all info needed as I'm kinda tarded when it comes to all this editing and stuff.

When I press 9, I want it to:

Buy a Colt if CT
Buy nothing if T
Buy primary ammo
Buy secondary ammo
Buy normal grenade
Buy 2x Flash Grade
Buy Body Armor and Helmit

thanks a lot

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your best bet would be to have one for ct and one for t, because without useing toggled aliases(which would require a seperate key anyway) it would buy an ak-47 when you are t. so i will write 2 different scripts, one for t and one for ct.

i made the option for a variety of binds using hte same scripts(ONLY USE THESE TO BIND TO KEYS)....ill list:

+pammo - buys full primary ammo
+sammo - buys full secondary ammo
+ammo - buys full all ammo
+he - buys he grenade
+flash - buys flashbang
+2flash - buys 2 flashbangs
+nades - buys he and 2 bangs
+armor - buys kevlar+helmet
+access - buys accessories(all the above)
+m4ak - buys m4a1/ak47
+m4akall - buys m4a1/ak47 and accessories

use the +access for when you are t, and the +m4akall for when you are ct.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. place the attached scripts.txt into your cstrike directory
2. rename it scripts.cfg
3. in your config.cfg file(in the cstrike directory) change the bindings on the desired keys to whatever aliases you want(on the above list)
4. in your cstrike directory create a txt file, rename it autoexec.cfg, and in it write: "exec scripts.cfg" without the quotes.
5. play cs!

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or just type this in your console:

bind "9" "buy; menuselect 4; menuselect 3; buy; menuselect 6; buy; menuselect 7; buy; menuselect 8; menuselect 3; menuselect 8; menuselect 3; buy; menuselect 8; menuselect 4; buy; menuselect 8; menuselect 2;"

Press 9 and wolla!

http://cheat-network.net go there for scripts

azk12000

Member!
Reaction score
um, if were talking 1,6 here that aint gonna work, ull be wanting:

bind "9" "m4a1; primammo; secammo; flash; flash; hegren; vest; vesthelm; slot10"

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
duh, the file....

im assuming not 1.6, because i dont know jack about 1.6.....

an alias is the name command excecuted, basically, its what you type in to get that thing to happen.(or bind to a key to get it to happen)

i made them all seperate aliases so you could bind whatever you wanted...

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
bind "9" "m4a1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo1; buyammo2; buyammo2; buyammo2; buyammo2; buyammo2; buyequip; menuselect 2; menuselect 1; menuselect 3; menuselect 3; menuselect 4; wait; wait; menuselect 0"

Copy that into your config.cfg and have it replace the bind for 9. You shouldn't need any aliases for that bind. I might've screwed something up, I just did it off the top of my head.

EDIT: Oh, you found one. Well uh, in case you need it anyway, here it is.

P

punx not dead

dude just go to csnation.counter-strike.net and then go to there scripting section and you will learn all you need to know. It is not that hard...it is very easy actually....well maybe just for me because I am a web master and programer. haha

S

SaVaGe_WoH

i think he is trying to show off web design isnt hard at all same with cs scripting havnt tried programing yet....