SC2 maybe in the works.. some good news

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
WarCraft came out first...then Diablo I think. It might be the other way around.

It would be off if Blizzard made a new game and no sequel to any of their current games. :eek:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Right, I'm aware it went WC, D, WC2, SC, D2, WC3, WOW. Thats not the point. He asked what came out first, SC or D2.

L

Laharl

I'd be deeply disappointed in Blizzard if they never got around to finishing the Starcraft storyline. It can go in endless directions.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Prepare to be disappointed for a very long time, as long as WoW brings in money like this:

Well, as expected, Blizzard has once again created the most popular game of a given category! In a press release on Blizzard’s site they announced meeting the 1 million paying customer mark in the US! Bringing the total of paying customers world wide to over 4 million. Assuming ~4 million customers @ $15/month…thats $60,000,000 every month. $720,000,000 dollars in a year (assuming the membership stays at around 4 million). Thats a lot of cash.
I doubt they'll be doing anything besides pmping everything into WoW.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Camel said:
SC is a good game now, and why would they really need to change it? New graphics?
3D graphics is pretty much the only thing the SC community doesn't want. There is a lot of room for improvement in a sequel though, like new terrains, new races, new units, new abilities, and a lot more new map editor options.

This could probably be done with an expansion though. I would be all for that.