SC2 maybe in the works.. some good news

percula

Reaction score
A little bird told me Blizzard just dropped the entire StarCraft: Ghost project *in pursuit* of another project.

SC2 maybe...?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
A little bird is wrong.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm not the first to say it, but one of the last. SC2 is going to suck.
SC is a good game now, and why would they really need to change it? New graphics? If you want 3D graphics, play every game out there. Want 2d graphics, play SC. SC is single, oldschool and works. Until SC becomes so outdated then I do not believe a SC2 is in order.

As for being the SCG junkie, I didn't believe in the story line I wanted to see SC up close and personal. And I was quite disappointed when I saw them taken the older "darker" graphics and went for the blocky square looking halo graphics. SC is meant to be spacey and dark. Not dark like Diablo dark, but cold and void.

L

Laharl

I agree, Halo 2 graphics make my stomache queezy. Just not that good of style.

It's a real shame about SC:Ghost.

L

Laharl

Starcraft Ghost, Starcraft 2 or Diablo III. Stop focusing so heavily on Warcraft, thanks.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Which game out first D2 or Starcraft, because which ever it is needs to be first in line for a new game. They already have Warcraft 3 and WoW where is D3 or SCG/SC2

L

Laharl

As I keep saying it's obvious that they favour their Warcraft fans over their Diablo/Starcraft fans.

L

Laharl

They DO have a good story line. They had it set up since Starcraft Broodwar was first released! The secret level with the hybrids, remember? That's what, in my opinion, started all the speculation about Starcraft 2.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Diablo lacks a central storyline now. All the prime-evils are dead. Theres those lesser demons and stuff in hell but the main part of the story is done as far as I can tell. :-/

Sc, thats different. There's Kerrigan, who is still alive, then all the terran and protoss forces. And the Zerg/Protoss Hybrids as well. :D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pale_Horse said:
Which game out first D2 or Starcraft, because which ever it is needs to be first in line for a new game. They already have Warcraft 3 and WoW where is D3 or SCG/SC2
SC came out first.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just to piss you all off I hope it's WC4.

Tho there is no way in hell it is SCII.