SC : Ghost Online?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
From what I've heard a couple months ago, Blizzard is trying to have Online Play. But first, they have to finish the game.
They said that the online play might just let you download new skins or smoething.
Not entirely sure but Most likely SC:G will have Online Play.

*Phoenix*

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That would be awesome if it was online. I dont have XBOX Live though. Well actually I do but it doesnt work because I have puts chips in my xbox so it wont work which really sux!

drax

Member!
Reaction score
that'd be kool doing missions with ur friends online. everyone could be a different ghost!

Zz.cOoL.zZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Will sc: ghost be for ps2 and will it be able to go online with ps2 even though not a lot of people have the online for ps2 just the difference is you dont have to pay but it is slower than x-box live...

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Starcraft: Ghost is for all three of the consoles. I am going to get it for Xbox because Xbox has better graphics and I'm getting an Xbox Live soon, so that's why I'm buying it for Xbox.

Zz.cOoL.zZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i might not even get the game at all because i get bored of console games really fast and they are really easy for me like gta and all those other games and i like games that you can create army's and kill things not just one play crap that gets boring...

drax

Member!
Reaction score
lol clan zz.zz- died a while ago right?

@topic: why are they so boring...?