SC Ghost CG Sequences

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I got this idea because Renzokuken mentioned in another thread that it would be tight if there was a CG sequence showing two templars fuse.

I would love to see a CG sequence where you watch a Battlecruiser use its Yamato Gun.

Any other good ideas?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
What is CG? Yeah, I would like to see a Dark Archon, just seeing it would be really cool in my eyes.
Damn true.

Beats me what a CG is, but oh well, probably the initials for some kind of movie that I can't recall what they mean :)

I'd love to see a full scale battle between the three races (like the one in Brood War, the first movie, but better ;)).

Rygon, you can see a BC firing up his Yamato Cannon in the last movie of the StarCraft Original Terran Campaign.

Magikarp

Reaction score
A CG movie means a computer graphics movie.. I think.

And I meant CG's more like Squaresoft CG's; not the mediocre ones that Blizzard produces.

Like watching a CG sequence where the female character uses lock down on that big ass carrier, and watching the electric field surround it. Stuff like that.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Watching a Ghost actually target a nuke on something.

Like, maybe in a mission, you as Nova have to get to a certain place so you can use the nuke. And when you get to that place, mission is accomplished and a CG (Computer Generated) movie is shown for the nuke-firing sequence.

Damn the explosion would be cool. Especially on a Zerg base, lotsa blood there ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, knowing Blizzard, all you'd get to see was a white flash and, far away, Nova on a mountain looking at the mushroom cloud :)

Nevertheless, that will make me doing a game even if against a computer and nuking him, just to imagine it at the point of view of the ghost :D

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I want to see that, that would be cool, FF has awesome movies because they take time and acutally do it right. They don't have very good graphics in the first few FF's because the technology wasn't that good. Now, I'm so amazed when I watch their cutscenes.

Magikarp

Reaction score
TrongaMonga: Meh, knowing Blizzard, all you'd get to see was a white flash and, far away, Nova on a mountain looking at the mushroom cloud
The truth hurts =/.

KillerMe: It'd be cool to see zerg larva turning into eggs then into units.
Yea, thats a good idea. Nova would wander deep into a zerg base, and right before she's about to kill the Overlord (Or whatever) you see her walking towards the screen, but behind her you see two eggs form up from the ground in great detail. She stops and turns back slowly, drawing her gun, and notices that the egg is growing beyond the size of a ling/hydralisk. She would then slowly back up... then *BaM*.. boss battle against a ultralisk as it erupts from the egg.

I think that having a CG sequence of Ghost fighting infested Kerrigan 1 on 1 would be a tight battle CG. Maybe have a Matrix style fight or something o_O'.

EdiT: But, cant you imagine, say, Ghost walking silently into a large Protoss command room.. the camera is behind her, and you are stunned by the immensity of the room. The camera then zooms up on a pedastal where two templars begin their fusion, and you can see all of the details of fusion, crackling energy and what not. Just thinking about it makes me drool.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'd like to see a Dark Archon in action. I so want to see it perform Mind Control or Maelstrom. Tronga's prolly dreaming about it now...;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, I don't need to see, I know perfectly how it is :D

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I want to see a scene where Sarah Kerrigan is taking off her clothes and then all of a sudden she is kidnapped by the Horny Brothers(new race:D). The mission for Nova is to retrieve the clothes and save Sarah!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Now that is an awesome and original storyline. Can't wait to see Blizzards remnition of it :D

Magikarp

Reaction score
Supa... just.... no.

Nah, it was great? o_O''.

New thread: Post your SC:Ghost comics.

How about a CG sequence of Razgul (The old dark templar chick.. however you spell her name) giving Edmund Duke a belly dance? Mmm yea..

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
how about a sequence of a firefight? two huge armadas or something of the sort wailing on eachother and having ships fall out of the sky or boarding parties assailting other ships. thats fun....a boarding assault in sc ghost would be fun...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score