Rolling along.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
~~Stream of consciousness, no intended writing style, just words flowing.~~

All it does is roll along. Bumps in the road come and go but it just keeps rolling. Well what happens when an unstoppable force, rolling along, meets with an unmovable obstacle? Two so unlike the other but in their own way far too much alike. They explode onto one another and nothing remains but bits and pieces. That which just kept rolling can't anymore. Remaining in the spot where it was stopped, but what then happens to the other? Unbelievable, but the other is gone. That which was unmoving now rolls along and stops for nothing. Does it go back to find the one that no longer rolls? Nay, for now it cannot stop. One must always be in motion while the other cannot move. Should they try to meet a cataclysm would occur and they'd both be off along their own way again. One rolls on while the other gets left behind. Left behind and unmoving, unable to muster any strength to attempt to move. Forces conspire to keep it down while keeping the other in motion. One lives in a lie while the other, well, the other simply keeps rolling along.

A few notes,A: the title sucks, so deal with it, B: I wrote this at like 3 in the ****ing morning so if it sounds like a song or something you recognize, blame my incoherentness and that loud music stuff in my ear, and C: yeah, its short, but feh.