Revolution #0

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Prolougue:
Earth has been destroyed by a big nuclear war with the Americas fighting the Eurasians, Europe and Asia combined into one continent. Before Earth was destroyed, some settelers from each contry left in search of a new planet to occupy. Since tension was high, each nation occupied a different star system. The Monri star system, which is 1 light year from the Earth, was occupied by the United States of America. The USA changed their name to the Terran Republic and set up a new set of laws. They took control of the planet Namia, which was owned by the Namians, and set up that planet as their homeworld. They took the Namains as slaves to help their economy. The people of the Republic thrived, but evolution took its toll. Because the planet was similar to Earth, the colonists thought that it would be safe. The planet, though, had a high amount of a new, nonharmful, radiation that would mutate an unshielded human. The people of Namia were changing into a different species. The Republic decided that they needed more worlds...

The Fouunding of Kalara as Recorded by Rini
USER#000145.937.73 <Rini>
LOG#24 FOUNDING OF KALARA
This planet... It is so much like Namia, yet it is different... The water here appears to be blood red, but, then again... being a Sulita <TRANSLATION: SUlITA: ONE OF THE MANY MUTATIONS OF THE HOMO SAPIEN>, I do have poor vision. I just hope this land is hospitable... Construction of research facility is starting today. End log.
LOG ENDED

100 Years Later
Kalara. Land of the Kalarians. Land of piece. The research facility is still fully funcional, but most of the planet is already habbited. The evolution of humans is still going on. Some of the people have mutated into a strange species that can cloak itself at free will. But most of the people have become very strong species that is capable of carrying at least 500 pounds at a time (roughly 227 kilograms if my math is right). The Republic eventualy made Kalara their primarly slave, trade, and agriculture.

Preasent Day (3981 A.D.)
A new force has occupied Kalara. They like to be known as Revolution #0 and they are overthrowing the Terran Republic. One slave farm at a time, they are forming. One of their latest rescues is a slave by the name of Kalrad. This is his story.

Overthrown
My life has never been the same since that day. I have no name, no identification with the Republic. Those bastards killed my family. They killed everyone in my village. Good thing Shade 45 saved me. Yes, his names is Shade 45. No one knows his true name, not even our leader. Hell, no one knows anyones name! I'm reffered to as Soldier 182. I have been in five raids on slave towns so far. I have rescued at least 30 more slaves. Thats 30 more knights in this big game of chess.
Currently, my leader, Shade 45, has told me of some strange facts. Our men have been murdered-no, slaughtered-on their last assult. One person survived, barely. He was missing his left arm and right leg. He only said one thig before he passed out due to massive blood loss. His last words were, "Knight Zero." We have no idea what he meant, but I think i have an idea. And its not a good idea...

<to be continued>