Reverent

X-soldior

Member!
Reaction score
Opening

Bellvill city was once considered the most highly developed city in the world, booming with industry and trade. today it stand as an elaborate hellhole. the crimes gotten so bad the days of being able to walk the streets safely at night have long sense past. actually, you'd have to be a damn fool to walk alone even during the day. as bad as that is it gets worse, the part of the city known as lakefeild park averages two murders every five street corners every day. its so overrun with crime police refuse to step foot inside its boundaries. no cop has made for then fifty steps into lakefeild without being killed, or scared away. The city's only response to this was to make the barricade, the roads have been blocked, power shut down, and all communication disconnected. The Bellvill wall was the first step in operation barricade. a giant wall surrounded all sides of lakefeild, meant so no one goes in or out, and hopefully over time they would all kill each other off.

X-soldior

Member!
Reaction score
(contains some bad language)

Let The Games Begin

lakefeild was unusually silent on that night. on a normal night every now and again you would hear a scream, arguing, sometimes a gun shot, sometimes lots of gun shots. the gun fights were rare tho, most people carry swords to protect themselves. sense the materials to make gun and ammo didn't exist inside the barricade its rare for someone to own one. Silver stood back in a specific ally leaning with his back against the wall, arms folded, and sighing with boredom. he took in a breath of the night air and it filled his body with a sense of eeriness.

'The Boss' had sent a message saying he wanted to meet silver here. Silver was on time and everything but no one in sight. Its not like the boss to be late like this. Silver saw a small piece of reflective glass laying on the ground with scattered shards laying all about. Silver picked up the biggest piece and examined his face with it. He looked dirty, but that don't matter none, shoot everyones dirty around here. Who's got the time for a luxury like showering, besides sense there no running water left in town you'd have to be one creative ****er to find a way for that one work out. He was wearing a large wight T-shit meant for someone at least twice his size, and black sweat pants also meant for someone twice as big as him witch were torn at the bottom from falling under his heels and being stepped on. he was wearing a Grey beanie hat witch looked relatively clean compared to the rest of him, guess its cuz the dirt didn't show up as much on that color. he had long dark gray hair witch fell out of his hat about shoulder length on all sides except for in front of his face. he threw the glass on the ground and it crashed into thousands of other shards. He pulled his sword out of its sheath and inspected it, the condition of your sword is the only thing the boss really cared about. He had just sharpened it the other night so the blade hadn't dulled at all yet and razor sharp edge shined. he returned the sword back to its sheath at the side of his waist.

After hours of waiting silver sighed and pushed himself off the wall and stretched. "Fug-et he ain't comin." he said to himself and began walking out of the ally toward the main road. The sound of a rock hitting the ground came from behind him so he turned around briefly. there was nothing there besides a dumpster, a bunch of trash laying around, and the piece of glass he had just broken. a Strong wind blew at that moment. he turned around and standing at the exit was the boss, standing with folded arms and a cold look on his face.

The boss was a force to be reckon with, silver stood about five foot six and the boss was at least a foot higher then him, prolly a bit more. he was Strong to, you could see the outline of his mussels threw his shirt, and he was thick chested. He always wears a mask witch covers up his eyes and noes, cut just short of his mouth. the mask had a black cloth over the eye holes, giving his face a sense of hollowness. you could barley make out the rest of the details because his hood cast a shadow over the mask. he always wore baggy jeans, a large wight t-shirt under the zipper-up hoodie, and black boots.

"Hey Boss, I was starten to think you wasn't gonna show." Silver said slightly nervously, being around the boss always made him feel uncomfortable. he had a great respect for this man, but being that he is the only major authority in town gave Silver a sense of unsuperiority toward him.
"Follow me," Boss said simply as he turned around "I got a job for you." Silver got a knot of anxiety in his stomach, the Boss never personally asks something like that unless it was real big. Silver wasn't even one of his top men, why choose him? he shrugged the feeling off and followed Boss, staying by his side but a step behind him.
"what kinda job is this Boss?" silver asked after a moment of silence.
"you'll see..." Boss said plainly in his deep scratchy voice.

Silver liked walking the streets with Boss by his side. usually he would have to look up and down the street every few seconds, and peek behind garbage cans and into alleys to avoid trouble. Everyone knew who Boss was, and no one dared mess with him even in a five on one fight. Silver heard story's about when Boss first started announcing himself as the authority of lakefeild. A brief version of the story goes a gang of ten people jumped him in an attempt to take him out. He didn't run, didn't go into an ally were he could take them one at a time, didn't even ask for help from any of his followers. He took them all out, the ones that were crippled but did die got made an example of, most by loosing their limbs. He was given the record of 'the man of immortality'. Even if you wasn't in his gang you best show him respect. He's been known to cut people down simply for looking at him awkwardly, although he cuts a bit more slack for his gang members.

they walked for a few minutes toward the Bellvill wall, the wall was now in clear sight from top to bottom when boss stopped walking.
"you ever wonder whats on the other side of the wall?" Boss asked plainly
"well, yea" silver answered "I hear like everyone gots cars and shit over there and a their own house and electricity and all that."
"what if i told you i found a way threw?" boss turned his head and stared at silver threw the black holes in his mask.
"well, shit Boss that'd be cool and all but doubt we'd make it far, I mean they got way more weapons and shit. I only know like three people on this side that own a gun." silver explained, and got an angry stare from Boss witch made him look away. "but you got some kinda plan or something?" Boss pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it be for talking again.
"damn right i do." Boss looked back at the wall and smiled taking a drag of his cigarette. "We gona raise some hell on em."

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
Not bad, the story. You could, however, use a spell checker for posterity. But I enjoyed the story so far...