RESTORED: What happened to Battleforums?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't have access to Battle Staff since im not a mod, i bet the explanation is there.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't believe he could've done this...i spoke to him on Friday night, i didn't realise how serious the situation was. All he wanted to do was make some minor changes without consultation & make some Announcements...*sigh* And so many people are making assumptions without ANY hard evidence, quit following the crowd.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Everyone...people on AIM whom i don't know too well (StrifeCloud), now hate me for not believing that Placebo may have done this...

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Did BattleForums rollback like 2 years or something? Everything is gone... I was going to check for new posts in the Forum Awards section until I realized it wasn't there... It has to be a major rollback or something. Im the mod of most SC sections again and the BattleStaff section has no posts in it, except for the mod guidelines. I remember noone posted in the BattleStaff section for the longest time... Plus there is maybe 800 threads total in the SC section.

Last thing about this is that my post counts went up alot. So this was before the "No post counts in Asylum" rule.

Originally posted by Renzokuken
I don't have access to Battle Staff since im not a mod, i bet the explanation is there.
I have access, but there is nothing there.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well, hopefully Chris is trying his hardest to get them all back. And delete the unused accounts...it's the least you can do...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm not pointing a finger, but in the darkness of an attack to make us all feel better, delete the unused account, then we can stand strong as a family, with the ones we know!

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Hey can some1 fill me in

god dam my user name is bak to hello11234 i liked radixghost.. well anyways what happend i wasnt here for like last nite and this morning i get bak on and all this happend and why is placebo getting the blame?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree. But I lost my mod position and can't get into the Staff forum now. And my forum is also gone...

Or is there a substitute for the RPR?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Right now, the only real evidence AGAINST him is that the redirect when to Revolt Gamers.

I guess that's why a lot of people are so willing to accuse him.

We won't know for sure until he comes and clears himself.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Somewhat true, but I had a 19 page rp going on with Tekblade13, Kitten Girl, Dark Blade, and Jarat Tribe.

Now, I'm not a mod, Tek's not a mod, Tacitus (baalsminion) is not a mod, and the RPR technically doesn't exist.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cort is online. He's "away" on AIM right now.

I had fun in the Philosophy forum to.

I miss the good times...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yep, I was at 9 in January (not very active was I?), then I found the RPR and Phylosophy. Got up to almost 400, then General boards don't count...

Went to below 200, then I was back to 330 thanks to D2 Strats. Well...NOW I'm back to 15+ (for later additions).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're one of the lucky few. I prolly won't revise my "Funny Anime Quote of the Month" part of my sig.

But I will do something...

Maybe a few links...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't want to believe anything without hard evidence either. But a lot of people are saying that because of the redirect. Though, that might mean that gay-placebo hacked us (saying that he ISN'T our placebo).

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
i dont know placebo was really nice to me from the first time i talked to him on aim to the end and i just dont believe he could have done this but then again we really dont know any1 in real life or some1 could had gotten his pass on bf forums and done it. he isnt on aim rite now so i cant talk to him but ill talk to him when i get a chance

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I liked Kitten Girl.

We need to get your avatar and sig back.

Vicious101 has your avatar doesn't he?