Research help needed

evilbert103

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am doing a research project on FPS (specifically COUNTER_STRIKE ONLY) and I am looking for some people to help me out by taking a short survey. The survey only pertains to counter strike and please be honest and truthful especially when it comes to your server name, kill/death ratio, and approximate rank.
Also note: the last four questions need to be a ranking, therefore there is one number 1, one number two, one number three, and one number four!
http://www.createsurvey.com/c/24786-ATeAju/
Also of note!: if you play on a ranked server often then put the server's rank site address as server u play on. if you don't play on a specific server than PLEASE be honest as possible on kill/death ratio and put "xx" for server rank and server name

Thank you sooo much for your time!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i click'd the website but im scurred.

edit: its retarted and i bet it filled my comp full of trojans and spyware.. :doh

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I took your pitiful poll. For my gracious actions, you shall become a CS forums regular. You will bow down to RisenDemon and his minions.

The server I posted was an old CS 1.3 server, though.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yeah my server is a CS:S server just thought i should mention that but yeah any help i can give you cuase those papers are a bitch