Replays

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Obviosuly some of you have no idea. Forget it. There is no point to explain anything to you all. Thats the way WE play in Northrend so it doesnt matter for me what you think about apm and replays.
DM, no offence, but I really could careless how ppl play in Northrend or Lorderon or Kalimdor, same goes to some of us here, Im sure of it, I myself play on Azeroth, and I'd ratherfind out how ppl in Azeroth plays,

and plus what you said there really didnt make sense :( I had hard time understanding and still am.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It completely makes sense - firstly apm is realted to replays so it is not offtopic. You can see in replays what they do to have higher apm. I was giving my opinion about apm and what apm they usually get and what it means for lower than 70 apm. Everything is clear. Although you play Azeroth, Northrend > Azeroth. Pffff

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol it is funny how topics just change...
Anyways, about APM...does anyone know of a program that counts? i could really need one because i think my apm is low as hell! haha...I think i lose focus during games and forget to micro a lot of the time!

As in replays, i was basically referring to other pro replays. Lol ive watched so many it is hilarious! I honestly think that you should play much more than you watch replays. lol...this is all i can conclude!

Just in case you forgot:
does anyone know of a program that counts?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
It completely makes sense - firstly apm is realted to replays so it is not offtopic. You can see in replays what they do to have higher apm. I was giving my opinion about apm and what apm they usually get and what it means for lower than 70 apm. Everything is clear. Although you play Azeroth, Northrend > Azeroth. Pffff
topic was not on APM, topic was about how much replays you watch, etc etc and wow, northernd > azeroth, Wow! Heres another.. wait too lazy

and quiksilver, heres the program that measures your apm, hf

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I jsut watched a reaply entitled necroslaughter. I used my BM to wipe out a fool who went mass necros. It was funny, and dangerous ;)

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
how could northrend ever be > then azeroth, LOL
just bcuz u saw a lvl 40 going necrowagon, it means shit
he just shouldn't be lvl 40, it's blizz laddering system that is wrong, not azeroth players
i've played shitty europeans, and even shitty asians. You should try to see the good players instaed of the high ranked noobies. then you'll see northrend isn't > then azeroth =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
he just shouldn't be lvl 40, it's blizz laddering system that is wrong, not azeroth players
i've played shitty europeans, and even shitty asians. You should try to see the good players instaed of the high ranked noobies. then you'll see northrend isn't > then azeroth =)
you do know that most of top Azeroth players are originally from Kalimdor and Northrend? Well last time Ichecked they were :p

Europeans are probly best Wc players, and Koreans after that,

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
Nrik...do i run this in the background when i am playing? what other options are there?
no you just save the replay, then open the replay with that program.

Just simply start up that program, then refresh to view your new replays, or if its not in your warcarft directory, just manually browse your C: to find replay.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Ntrik_ said:
Europeans are probly best Wc players, and Koreans after that,
You have no proof of that false stereotype sir.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
This guy wasnt the only reason i think so. It is just one of the 1000 examples of me vs people in bnet in Azeroth and in me vs bnet Northrend. There are good players in Azeroth but they are much fewer than in Northrend. Sure there are shitty europeans. Look at clan GGL @ Azeroth. From the shams Incinerator is the best much better than the other shams.

Also I always thought Koreans are the best although some Europeans beat them. Koreans play the most standard and the first very strong UD i saw was 4k-Fov. Some of them mass towers in their expos and sometimes they use pther very stupud things (example: the mass tanks and Human tech with NE and DR lvl 6- the replay that VBadgirl posted ). Very good players ? Nice but the game was retarded.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Mystic Sorcerer said:
This guy wasnt the only reason i think so. It is just one of the 1000 examples of me vs people in bnet in Azeroth and in me vs bnet Northrend. There are good players in Azeroth but they are much fewer than in Northrend. Sure there are shitty europeans. Look at clan GGL @ Azeroth. From the shams Incinerator is the best much better than the other shams.

Also I always thought Koreans are the best although some Europeans beat them. Koreans play the most standard and the first very strong UD i saw was 4k-Fov. Some of them mass towers in their expos and sometimes they use pther very stupud things (example: the mass tanks and Human tech with NE and DR lvl 6- the replay that VBadgirl posted ). Very good players ? Nice but the game was retarded.
i got your point, and i think you are kinda right. everyday i play against high leveled people.. i mean high like 38+, and man they are SHITTY, almost all of them. some fast tech to tier 3 with no units, others go necrowagons against mass elfs... and so on... i agree that there are a lotta high ranked noobies in azeroth.

but there are very good guys in azeroth too... skill is not a racial quality, asians are not better at games than we latins, or you americans, europeans or w/e. it's just that they practice ALL day long and earn money for that. if i earnt 5k dollars/ month to play WC3, there would be one more gosu in the world :p

inclnerator, invincible rice, skyward, myst, and a lot more of people from azeroth are great players =)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm...thx ntrik...i got it to work! i have about less than 100 Apm!

Lol i see freaking koreans to be the best! lol i dont know but have you downloaded some VODs from war3.replays.net?
Lol they have like a freaking talkshow commentator for every game...with big screens everywhere...it is huge over there with SC.

Luna[ep]...who is this pro gamer roomate of yours? :? lol...why are you sooo excited over him?? lol does he play wc?

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
quiksilver87 said:
Luna[ep]...who is this pro gamer roomate of yours? :? lol...why are you sooo excited over him?? lol does he play wc?
hmmm that guy (jeremy) is not MY roommate...LOL
man, those videos about his life are as funny as hell... especially episode 2 and 6... a must see man.
in episode 2 he tries to approach girls, but all he can say is "you know, i pwn you, and have uber micro, and pwn pretty hard and stuff.... i've got a jarmen but i pwn and so stuff" and other things including "trying to rush" girls because the looked like noobs and "i am teh pwnage"
and episode 6 is about a romance, but he gives up the real life romance and dates a girl inside WoW... AUEHUAehuae
those videos are really worth the time watching 'em.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahah yeah im sure! hahahha....thats hilarious! But i wouldnt say they are "worth" my time! lol...im gonna watch them out of curiousity...

i will PM you...check your messages