Regular Multiplayer games

simezo

Reaction score
I would like to link with my friends computer, to join multiplayer diablo2:lord of destruction and we have attempted by wireless through my house's wireless connection (non-internet) but that wont work so we tried through LAN cable and my computer (laptop) says it need to repair...the connection. I made sure it was connected properly to both computers and he made a game and i tried joining his game but it wouldn't work and advice and help would be appreciated.
:-/ Thank you.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would like to link with my friends computer, to join multiplayer diablo2:lord of destruction and we have attempted by wireless through my house's wireless connection (non-internet) but that wont work so we tried through LAN cable and my computer (laptop) says it need to repair...the connection. I made sure it was connected properly to both computers and he made a game and i tried joining his game but it wouldn't work and advice and help would be appreciated.
:-/ Thank you.
are you trying to do the actual "multiplayer" option (using bnet, which wont work for your plan) or are you doing the actual TCP/IP open bnet method?

you need to be doing a LAN just fyi.