"Realm Down?" New Blizz announcement about why

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Apparently, the reason players have been getting: Your Connection Has Been Interuppted and the words: Realm Down on the character selection screen is no fault of Blizzards, its our own fault! Blizzard had an announcement on Jan. 10 that the reason for this was because of stuff like maphack. So, if u keep getting that realm down mssg, just dont use maphack! (i didnt see a post about this, so i just thought id let everyone know.)

sprkstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hoover8a.fresno.k12.ca.us
u know what it is its blizzard trying to get rid of the hacks by getting people to stop using them and the main idea is to get ppl to forget about the hacks so they dont use them or make them anymore. but thats a load no one will every give up hacking the game.

Lilcube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
True that and yes ur right i stoped using maphack and havent had a realm down in a long time i also used identify hack and identified items at charsi and i had mf hack and turned that shit off 2 even though is really good :)

raidan00

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cant log on

This suxors, i havent been able to log on since like 7am this morning, bahh!!! Keeps saying "No realms available, try again later" and i have important business to attend to on USwest !!!! grrrr :mad:

Lilcube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard it was new patch from a couple of people even tho it was supposed to come out about 2 months ago.

Hax0r666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.keemo.net
yeah man, this pisses me off really bad. 30 minutes in a game while usin maphack, and BOOM!! realm down... I kindof found out that if you just dont press the FULL ACT MAP button, that it wont kick you off. Doesnt kick me off. So...i dunno. give it a try;)

visualazn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1.10 Dates? - Elly [18:27:pST]

We've actually received a few emails on this one as it starts to spread but Therealpisces was the first to mail in that Italian site tgmonline, are reporting that 1.10 is on plan to be released come August/Sept of this year and as well as some minor skill and monster balance changes Blizzard are:

"finding a way to erase all the possible hacks used on battle.net. With the new patch, Blizzard will be able to delete items created by hack programs or trainers (ith items, bugged, new modified items and Maphack) and the account using those items or programs, will be
permanently banned from battle.net.
They don't disclose names or how they came about this information, if it was at a press affair for example so we can't say if it's reliable (as reliable as Blizzard dates can get) or if it's been plucked out the old proverbial. Any more info on the sources that's worth reporting we will.