Rate my sig/ give constructive criticism on it

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
there it is, its my sig

tell me what you think

please no comments like "oh that sucks" without any reasons why or ways to help it

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
thanks..

now how can i get better? you just kinda dissed it/ explained the picture without much help...

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
i like what your trying to go for but the pic of i assume jESUs is too noticeable. i think it would look better blended in more. also your spiral could use some kind of thing that makes it look more unique...right now all i can say is that its better than what i can do but its level of skill doesn't go very far. also the fact that you spelt your own name wrong in your sig is rather retarded.but good luck and i look forward to seeing the new rendering of this sig.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jesus just doesnt seem to fit in that picture...

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
l33t bunny master said:
i like what your trying to go for but the pic of i assume jESUs is too noticeable. i think it would look better blended in more. also your spiral could use some kind of thing that makes it look more unique...right now all i can say is that its better than what i can do but its level of skill doesn't go very far. also the fact that you spelt your own name wrong in your sig is rather retarded.but good luck and i look forward to seeing the new rendering of this sig.
actually, when i use this name on battle.net and anywhere else i spell it bleucheesekilla but when i was signing up for bf i spelt it wrong and couldnt find out how to change it so just stuck with blue. I was trying to make it look all cool but it was super late so i got tired and just thought i'd put it up to see what people thought, thanks for yer opinions, im gonna try to make a cooler one soon...

i realize it looks all simple now that i think about it, ill try to make it better...