Rate my cs sig

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
this is my cs name...BuTTeRz, friend helped me make it, in case u dont know the white light is a flash bang....doh.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I wouldn't have understood the flash if you hadn't explained it. Get rid of the white line down the side.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
how doesnt it make sense, flash bangs are in cs....this was my first image, i want you to rate it off your first images. I dont want you to rate it off a GFX pro whos been doing it for 6 years.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
phreakerhaxxor said:
how doesnt it make sense, flash bangs are in cs....this was my first image, i want you to rate it off your first images. I dont want you to rate it off a GFX pro whos been doing it for 6 years.
If we rated it as your first image saying omg thats better than my first image you would never learn anything and improve. The point is to get COMMENTS on your image to learn how to make improvements and what to change, NOT to show off and be angry at people who dont like it.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
this forum is still the same lol.. i remember when id get angry at ppl when they would say bad things about my work lol.... oh well...

i have to agree with everyone else.. i needs work

wut prog did u use?