Random Picture Thread!

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to visit here some day with some pet dogs, and just sit down and admire the view.

been there done that. pictures dont serve it justice. once ur there its breath taking. just like watching thespace shuttle take off in person is so much more amazing than watching it on television.
our tour guide pointed out a spot wayyyy down, where there was an old abandoned hotel with 4 story high trees that from our position, appeared to be 2 cm tall.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the national resources of Zeon are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this major difference, how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It’s been over fifty years since the elite of Earth, consumed by greed took control of the Earth Federation. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us! We, the Principality of Zeon, have had a hard and arduous struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. Our fight is sacred, our cause divine. My beloved brother, Garma Zabi, was sacrificed. Why? The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is...

The Earth Federation has polluted our most cherished planet for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not a message composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The earthside elite must be taught a strong lesson for their evil corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger than ever. The Earth Federation has done the same.

Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! My brother Garma Zabi has shown us these virtues through his own valiant sacrifice. By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people! Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!!!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Its Char if he was 70-80.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

OLD!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
That was first when I got a camera phone...search "post your pudding"...