Quid pro quo.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Why should I, or any other member of these forums submit content when every request made is denied? Every complaint submitted is ignored and every check to ensure an egalitarian system is punished?
Every fair system of authority have some checks and balance system in place to keep the peace, what have you got Max? What have you got Battleforums?
This is not a flame, this is not a troll, I simply want to know what the **** you're thinking.
Do you genuinely think you can **** on the faces of the members and expect us to go out of our way to place some form of interest and investment in this place?
You dish out ****, you'll receive **** in return. Start considering* our advice, give us a say in what goes on, and we'll see about your Content Submission.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it in such terms, but I concur nevertheless.

The only reason people would help is because they want to make the forum better, but when plenty arguments are discarded for one extra raged sentence because there's a certain someone I won't name that keeps trolling people here, it's very hard to do so.