Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe a couple of them. Might as well just address them stevie axl, celestial badger (space ferret) roachie coachie, mucman,on the ragman. I could go on but i wont. How does your father feel about you liking to suck **** huh stevie, axl and others. Does he support your decision on being queer? I say that because anyone besides the queers of this site. You know that would totally destroy a father knowing his son is gay. It really throws alot of shame on him. It takes a very bad toll on fathers of fags. They blame themselves alot. I could never understand why. They had nothing to do with it. Thier prince just decided on his own to turn queer. I have heard of fathers killing themselves in disgrace of what their sons have become. Now some of you kids try and think for a minute will you feel like a man if you son turns out to be gay? OK now everyone step up and lie through your teeth!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't suck ****, and I don't know my dad. Hope that clears some up ;D

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it's great that Brother DateRape has such strong feelings. I just admire people with views and I admire he's not scared to say them, even if I or others don't agree. I shall have many parts in my play.

-Vegeta Clam

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dateRape
Maybe a couple of them. Might as well just address them stevie axl, celestial badger (space ferret) roachie coachie, mucman,on the ragman. I could go on but i wont. How does your father feel about you liking to suck **** huh stevie, axl and others. Does he support your decision on being queer? I say that because anyone besides the queers of this site. You know that would totally destroy a father knowing his son is gay. It really throws alot of shame on him. It takes a very bad toll on fathers of fags. They blame themselves alot. I could never understand why. They had nothing to do with it. Thier prince just decided on his own to turn queer. I have heard of fathers killing themselves in disgrace of what their sons have become. Now some of you kids try and think for a minute will you feel like a man if you son turns out to be gay? OK now everyone step up and lie through your teeth!
at first i just thought you were an asshole, but now i guess your a stupid asshole? sigh.. daterape your such a sad..sad little man.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
there are three reasons for being gay
1. crazy parents
2. "god made u that way"
3. abused during childhood

Loveline listin and love it

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lets see once again the kids come out to just type babble! Working on that post count of thiers. THey feel like why shoud I answer that question? Well Cause maybe then you might know what a father might go through knowing his son is a queen.

And roach coach My mistake your gig is materbating for lil kids. I will try and remember that. What I what to know is how stevie's father feels about her? And fags if your father says he backs you. You can beleive 100 percent he is lying to you. YOU can be sure he is not bragging about you sucking dick to the relatives or to his friends. Now why would a mans father not be proud of his son being gay? Is there anyone who might like to take a guess? C mon on fag board answer up? For this lifestyle you ALL claim there nothing to be wrong with why would a fathe feel disgraced?

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay. At first the stupid that spewed from your mouth was childish, but now it is down right retarded.

I know for the most part you are trying to get a rise out of people by being this tough guy who likes everything everyone else hates and vice versa. But do you realize just how dumb you are? Have you done any research or anything on what makes someone gay? It is the way their brains are wired. It has been this way for as long as man has been on this earth. It is not because they just choose it. It is the way they are. Just like how you get off on...... who knows.

Your statements show just how immatue you really are. My guess is 14. You figure if you call people gay and toss in the typical "your dad" comment, you are all bad and shit. Reality check. You are a joke. Period. You have nothing to offer anyone minus that you are the perfect target for real flame artists. So go ahead and spout off more of your crap towards me. Don't forget to include something about me being gay and don't forget my dad.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The problem is stonedstupid1 is you people clearly cant accept these as being an issue. You people fags especially only care about yourself. You could care less about what a father might think or feel. So instead of actually thinking about what someone other than yourself feels. You relate to trashing or just plain being immature about the topic with lines of babble about this and that. INstead of maybe being an adult about things and just not replying!

One should use me as an example. THere are alot of stupid posts but you will not find me posting flames or just adding childish babble to a thread. Or will you find me time and time again talking shit on threads I know nothing about!

KIds have always found it difficult to admit fault. In the teen years they feel they are never wrong. but as they grow and get older as I have they they will understand and see things different. That is only if they dont have a fag based agenda. LIke most of the mods here. Which can never let them be neutral in any degree to make sure they are not seen in any negative light.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
put me out of my misury :shoot :cool:

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The problem is stonedstupid1 is you people clearly cant accept these as being an issue. You people fags especially only care about yourself. You could care less about what a father might think or feel. So instead of actually thinking about what someone other than yourself feels. You relate to trashing or just plain being immature about the topic with lines of babble about this and that. INstead of maybe being an adult about things and just not replying!

One should use me as an example. THere are alot of stupid posts but you will not find me posting flames or just adding childish babble to a thread. Or will you find me time and time again talking shit on threads I know nothing about!

KIds have always found it difficult to admit fault. In the teen years they feel they are never wrong. but as they grow and get older as I have they they will understand and see things different. That is only if they dont have a fag based agenda. LIke most of the mods here. Which can never let them be neutral in any degree to make sure they are not seen in any negative light.
First, I just want to clear something up because your horrible grasp of the english language makes my head hurt. Are you saying that I am gay?

Second. Just how old are you? You say when people get older like you have they will understand.

Third. Were you home schoolled? Because if you weren't than I pity the education system you went through because obviously you didn't pay any attention in class.

Lastly. You only make threads or comments on gays and how their fathers' must feel. Now either you are to afraid to come out to your own father and hate it or you are the father and your own son told you that he is gay. Those are the only logical answers. And btw every time you post, it is a stupid post.

P.S. Good job of the uber cool make-fun-of-the-screen-name angle. Got any more gems, junior?

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Im not gay,so i dont know how my dad feels about this position i am not in and about these actions i do not engage in.If i become gay,i will notify you DR,never fear.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
First, do not make assumptions about me. I am not gay, or BI. I just believe Gay's and BI's should be treated the same as everyone else. They are human beings and for someone to judge them and insult them for a decision that doe not involve them in the first place. Again, please read this over.

Originally posted by AxL
All right. Lets use this logic for another statement.

Lets say I stand for equality for blacks.

Does that automatically make me black?
Second, my father passed away when I was 10. Do not make accusations. Idiot.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i really dont see y u make such a big deal about homosexuality. your probably considering being gaybut since you wont admit it you take it out on other ppl. your just projecting your anger on other ppl. just shut tha **** up and get over it.

theRagman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
I fully accept your accusation of me being gay. I feel honored that I've managed to piss you off when I don't even know you.

*sniff* This is the climax of my life.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

Originally posted by AxL
First, do not make assumptions about me. I am not gay, or BI. I just believe Gay's and BI's should be treated the same as everyone else. They are human beings and for someone to judge them and insult them for a decision that doe not involve them in the first place. Again, please read this over.

Second, my father passed away when I was 10. Do not make accusations. Idiot.
Well well so your father killed himself over you being a homosexual. Now see if you were to take the time and think how he would have felt. You might still have a father today. You have only yourself to blame for your fathers death. I mean walking in on you banging the bejesus out of the boy next door would cause any father to kill themselves. You looking for my pity? Sorry son you will not get any from me. And btw like we need another piece of useless skin walking around on this planet. So I say thanks and so do alot of other people for one less loser to pay for!!!!!

I will even take time out to thank the lord for calling your dad in!!!

Thank you God!!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Queston for the fags and bi fags of this site

Well well so your father killed himself over you being a homosexual. Now see if you were to take the time and think how he would have felt. You might still have a father today. You have only yourself to blame for your fathers death. I mean walking in on you banging the bejesus out of the boy next door would cause any father to kill themselves. You looking for my pity? Sorry son you will not get any from me. And btw like we need another piece of useless skin walking around on this planet. So I say thanks and so do alot of other people for one less loser to pay for!!!!!

I will even take time out to thank the lord for calling your dad in!!!

Thank you God!!
No. He died from a heart attack. A major blood vessel in his heart was clogged, and he did instantly. I am not looking for pity. Just do not make assumptions.