Questions aboot jamella's

wild-AnGeL

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got jamellas on my comp (no inter net yet, im on my friends ), but it gives me soem error, it is what i beleive to be the newest one, i was just wondering if it has anything to do with not patching yet.... IT WONT LET ME OPEN AND EDIT , BUT IT LETS ME CREATE THEM.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yes you need the newest patch plus u need a chacter with no haked itms jammales donsn't like hacks

wild-AnGeL

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you very much ... i thought tht was tht prollem, also i would like to thank whoever posted anything pertaining to whites and stuff, thanks a lot

D

DiabloisDEAD112

um about jamella's d2 editor i try to edit items on it because it has a right click feature that allows you to do so but if i overdo it or do certain things of which i am not sure of yet the game wont allow me to join saying bad inventory data or bad dead bodies :confused: :confused: so i am wondering if there is a way around this and if not can someone plz plz refer me to a half decent and simple to use items editor plz

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well there is an upcoming one by Mastadex, but its only in the beta so far and no item editing yet, but u can D/L Fuzzier's item maker and then load those items in ShadowMaster