Question

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
when you look at someones profile to see if their good or not, what do u look at?
their win percent
their level
win to loss ratio
or how good they are with a certain race

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I usually look at how many games they have played. Most of what you have said here does not determine skill. If they have played a lot of games but also lost a bunch, then they are probably a good player. Win Percent is nothing, but a combonation of how many games they have played and their level will tell you how good they are.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Win percentage is a bitch to keep up. I look at if they have more wins then losses, and vice versa. if it a large difference i usualy judge that.

More or less i judge on the amount of overall games played

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Even losing games gains experience, so I would not be ashamed to have many lossess on my record.

When I look for good people I usually judge by Win-Loss ratio, and overall amount of games played. Also with which race they're most effecient with.

-Frank :cool:

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I always see the hero lvl.I judge how he played what units,how active they were .The high lvl hero(es) means that you have made many battles and produced strong units to fight with high lvl and to reach this lvl.
I always compete for hero lvl.Because i use 2 heroes im always the leader in most of the games.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
yeah because on one of my accounts i have played with 2 races, orc and ne, i am clearly better with orc considering i have more wins than losses, but with ne my record is terrible