PvP/Normal/RP

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
When i first signed up i picked RP (Assuming i could change it) because i prefer to wander on my own and kill animals rather than other players but now i'd like to switch between all three and do whatever i like. Is that possible? I've heard some mumbling about if you just change to a server that is PvP/Normal/RP than that's what you'll become. Is that true?

Also, my NE Warrior is in Suramar server which is RP although i have seen random Horde characters come in and attack things, i thought they couldn't do that in an RP server.

Also, can you move characters across servers?

[/newb]

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
They options for certain realm switcthes that are high population so basically no. In the end you will most likely want a pvp server.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, i cant imagine getting to level 60 and then not being able to kill any horde. PvP is the way to go.

as for realm changes, i believe these are the choices:

* Arthas to Nathrezim
* Warsong to Bonechewer
* Bleeding Hollow to Crushridge
* Illidan to Stonemaul
* Blackrock to Daggerspine
* Stormreaver to Stormscale
* Shattered Hand to Bloodscalp
* Mannoroth to Destromath
* Blackhand to Windrunner
* Whisperwind to Azjol-Nerub

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So therefore, my Lv12 NE Warrior is practically useless in Suramar's RP server?

I'll have to start again :(

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Its good to start again cause you start to feel the flow of things. I first started on a normal server and go to like level 20 or so and realized i want a pvp on and restarted and i learned a lot of things in the proccess.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Phew, i just realised that Suramar is a normal server, does that mean i can still kill Horde in their territory?

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Sexowoman said:
Phew, i just realised that Suramar is a normal server, does that mean i can still kill Horde in their territory?
No you cant, kill horde in their territory on any server type unless they have pvp enabled but most places in the pvp type are contested which makes everyone pvp enabled.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I swear i chose RP when i joined up, is there any way to change that? Because i'd really like to go PvP now.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm already in two servers (Suramar and Spirestone) and i don't really wanna move to another server. I'm staying on Suramar until my friend decides to leave Suramar :D Then i'll make him change to Spirestone.

So what you are saying is, is that the Normal/RP/PvP is determined solely by what type of server you are on? If so, i shall breathe a sigh of relief *phew*!

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
your going to want a PvP Server like the $lut said its as real of WoW as your going to get and i love the feel for it

so i get ganked alot when i was level 20 but now im getting my revenge at level 46 (not ganking lowbies cause im not nub like horde) but killing people my level once they finish healing after a fight with some mobs

anyway if you go PvP choose a med pop server cause the high ones will lag alot more then the normal lag >.<

alos on normal server (not sure about RP) horde can attack any NPC that is PVP and i play on a pvp server so im not totaly sure about that but thats the only thing i can say lol also if a NPC attacks you, you can defend your self and kill it but you cant attack it till it attacks you

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah i think you were right the first time, because a random Tauren dropped in Dolonaar and started attacking a PvP Lv60 Ancient Protecter in Suramar's normal server! I understand now! Thanks! :yum

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
Ummmm gummybeer wait wat now..?

o yas skullcrusher is ghey and so r ur 2 realms and nou cannot switch anything at all ur stuck with wat u have unless u make a new char on a new server or swtch servers but u can only switch em to low same ranked oes like lets say ur in a High poup RP server u can move to a low poup rp server tat is all.. and on normal theres no killin horde just killin guards : /

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ThRaShEd said:
Ummmm gummybeer wait wat now..?

o yas skullcrusher is ghey and so r ur 2 realms and nou cannot switch anything at all ur stuck with wat u have unless u make a new char on a new server or swtch servers but u can only switch em to low same ranked oes like lets say ur in a High poup RP server u can move to a low poup rp server tat is all.. and on normal theres no killin horde just killin guards : /
How would you know how things are going on in Suramar and Spirestone if you are on Skullcrusher?

XxSirInsanexX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can do pvp in normal reamlms, and all NPC's have pvp enabled, you just have to get the horde to go pvp, and most will if you are pvp around them (/pvp toggles it on, and off, (takes 5 minutes to go off))

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
You shouldn't be stressing about restarting a level 12 anyways.. that's something you can do in 1 sitting.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I'm already in two servers (Suramar and Spirestone) and i don't really wanna move to another server. I'm staying on Suramar until my friend decides to leave Suramar :D Then i'll make him change to Spirestone.

So what you are saying is, is that the Normal/RP/PvP is determined solely by what type of server you are on? If so, i shall breathe a sigh of relief *phew*!
RENZO STAY ON SPIRESTONE!!!!!!!

tell me your username NOW!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have a Lv11 Dwarf Paladin named Eador. Spirestone will most likely be my Alliance server from now on.

I'm about to make my way to Loch Modan, where you at?

MaceMan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't bother to flame me:
I choose PvE (normal) servers because it prevents ganking and useless lame kills that interfere with the normal course of questing and so on.
PvE is not "World of Peacecraft" despite of what many people think. There are many Sergant Majors walking around Ironforge. There was a time when I thought I should have picked PvP, however, the new features integrated into the game (PvP toggling, Honor System, ect) have allowed me to fight plenty of PvP when I want to (crossroads, tauren mill, ect). People generally fight when I /taunt and /rude them. I dont have a problem with people chickening out. Although PvP may incorperate an element of danger, personally I find enough danger in the envyroment, and don't need extra lame kills coming from level 60 rogues.

By the way the human /rude is the french equivilent to the middle finger.... hehe