Protoss stratigies

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
depends what map u use... most ppl use the lost temple ... and fastest possible map... on the lt.. against zerg... first earlky on in the game black the ramp with 2 or 3 zeal and just add to the collection as much as you can... (this chokes the guys min.) and agaisnt terran make a shit load of zeals and some drop ships (do this as soon as you can... take out tanks and then their min collection

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O MY BAD.. AND ON FASTEST MAP POSSIBLE DARK TEMPS/ARBITERS AND A SHIT LOAD OF SCOUTS.... AS YOUR DEFENCE HIGH TEMPS (VERY NICE AGAISNT ZERG)

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
tosseater if your protoss you cant build drop ships without mcing a scv you can only build shuttles. and also if you have ht defence zlings can kill that very easily. just mass a ton of zlings and if they try storming and the zerg is a human the human could just micro the zlings and kill the hts, or have the hts kill each other.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
i was once a big fan of this game.4 years ago.

You must have many probes in the very beginning.Make quickly cybern. core and forge.Build 1-2 photons and make many dragoons.Use 2-3 zealots and then dragoons(maybe a limit).When you have the building for templars build 1-2 templars+storm.

Once i played with Dark Templars.Build everything needed for d temps(if you'r agaisnt prot or terran)and kill their main buildning and workers.If against protoss-just destroy their photons and your path is cleared before they have observers.If against terran-make them use their 'reveal' from the comm cntr and again your path is cleared,starting from their workers and comm cntr.

AND DONT DOUBLEPOST

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PvT:How bout the 1 gate goon/robo build?
PvZ:Here, you're basically screwed unless you're playing on a money map.
PvP:2 gate goon rush.

FuzzzyLing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd go for a reaver drop or dt drop. you can also go for the reaver recall or dt recall (same thing). or just mass goons and zeals or arbs and carriers... arbs scouts... arbs and shit.... or mc one of your allies workers and go air and arbs....