Powerleveling (oooh, i see frowns already...)

ferofax

Reaction score
...okay, this is a touchy subject, as ive seen in other forums, so im gonna tread really carefully here.

anyways, ive been getting some really good feedback from some of my friends about this site (That's not very nice. ~x42bn6, maybe you guys know it, maybe you dont. that slash is an That's not very nice. ~x42bn6, i just didnt want it to get all censored out), and so it got me thinking, why not? i mean, i can afford it, they're basically cheaper than others out there... but, i dunno. id like some second (and third and fourth opinions and so on..), so im braving this question, lay it down as flat as i can. oh and, their services are basically powerleveling and ingame currency, stuff like that.

so there, fire away. i sure as hell hope i dont get banned or anything, id take a few flames though, if it comes to that.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think it would be amazing if That's not very nice. ~x42bn6 was seriously this desperate to advertise on our site.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I dunno, they just had a guy come on here and post IN TOPIC advertisements. I banned him of course. Any site that advertises in that way I don't see as reputable.

Not to mention, they can get you banned from WoW.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If you're lazy and have the spare cash, why not? But be warned, if you don't play your class from 1-70 on your own, i can guarantee you that you'll be shitty at said class.

1-70 is a huge learning curve. If i jumped into my warrior at 70 with no previous playtime on him, i wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ya that's the only major thing about powerleveling that sucks. You don't know wtf you're doing once you start playing.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
PVP! all the way :D, show those noobs you suck ass at your power levled char :D

ferofax

Reaction score
I think it would be amazing if o|oot was seriously this desperate to advertise on our site.
...haha, ok, duly noted (sees BIG BANNER on top of site).

but seriously, if people are actually makin money out of this, then there's gotta be something to it... then again, there's that trust issue too. handing over your account... hmm.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
if i was to get power leveled, it would just be to like lvl 19, that way i can battle :D and still know what i have to do.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Why? It takes like 3-4 hours playtime to get to 19.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Regarding the censoring: I would not recommend this site that is forced to attack other forums to get traffic. A few months back, this place was ridiculously spammed to death with these advertisements using various filter-bypassing methods. I wrote directly to their webmasters using some tracking-down via Google and told them to stop it - and the attacks subsided. So, yeah, you can trust it if you want - but they are far from professional.

Regarding the advertisement up there, it's another reason this is frowned upon - we have to remove these because of our agreement with our sponsors - who are the people above. So, er, by all means, use, er, them. I think. Or something like that. But not that evil site.*

ferofax

Reaction score
...um, isnt it against forum rules to threaten someone by typing in all caps that practically screams impending doom to all who oppose and even so much as squints at it which is me in a manner of speaking?

not that im planning on doing some "opposing" anytime soon, nor squinting for that matter... =P