Post Acc's Here

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ppl who make new accounts cause they don't like loses, are truely noobs and should n't be playing the game if u cant take the fact u have lost games b4.
AYE! AGREED!!!

derz, pan has low % prob cuz that was his first acc?

anyways, so does that make me descent?

@above_70percent: oh lol, didnt realize that =/

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
AT is totally different, people with different skills play it, and people who know each other and have a general strat planned down. I am talking about solo stats,( Maybe i shouldve specified?) because in solo its completely dependent on you. it's highly unlikely that youve gone through 20 games in solo and havent found someone that has been matched with equal skill to yours. rt doesnt count, because part of the whole game is what kind of partners you get.

So if youve played through solo, its more then likely, if you have a good record that your a good player
I thought you meant total records. In that case yeah, I never could get past like lvl 8 solo but then again I suck...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by quiksilver87
noob_phucker....why you have so little games played
Im more of a custom game duel guy, i find it more fun to play with people you know, and ask ANYONE in xCKx and they will tell you that im VERY lazy. Took me 3 weeks to get to my rifle icon. Plus i made the accnt around july and played like 35 games total up to mid-october. then i stopped playing war3 for a while (took lots of convincing from some clan members) and the rest of my games are from january to today.

oh and btw this is my ONLY accnt (well my Roc accnt is Lag_Avenger but that record is soooo shitty it isnt even worth mentioning lolz)

ya aragorn i rarely see you on cept on saturday, and dont use that "i have HW" card on me.

Pan, i dont believe we have ever played each other, i would love to play you even if the chances of me winning are close to nil (i hate UD vs. HU) but the experience should be fun.

P.S. @ above 70
Who said i was that good? Oh well :rollie