Post A Pic v. 6

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
posts not commenting on images or have a picture will be split.
added by nameless

Might be 7..or 8..idk..

Nostalgia's thread needs closed. It's full of spam and no pics except for like 5 of Static.

Anyways..

I finally got some pics taken of me for photoshop editing at school.

This first one is me with some girls head band thingy on..I needed my hair pulled back for the picture because I was supposed to make myself bald.

This second one is me reaching for a piece of candy out of our teachers candy jar..meh..a pic's a pic.

POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PIC

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com

That's me and my sister about 2 months ago.

That's me a year ago, I don't have any recent ones, but i don't look any different, besides being clean shaved in those pictures. It's a thursday, I don't shave until saturday rolls by.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Here is me straight out of the shower which means wet hair no make up and uglyness and which also means yall cant see my face. ;)

I have those other two in the post a pic of urself place thread so dont really need da repost them

Edit: Darkmatter looks nice =) friendly nice

And the other guy....

(If you dont have anything nice, dont say anything at all)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
See viz, didn't matter if you made another version, Flooded with the spammy spam. And i was posting pics to make sure axl didn't yell at me... cause he does those sorts of things..

I posted this before but i am way to tired to go looken for stuff to post. Lets keep with the senseless picture taking.

P.S. Darkmatter looks like just about every pollock who lives near me.

EDIT: i have the same hoodie that DM is wearing. Keep nuts from open flames... hardy har!11111

EDITEDIT: damn this just got slitup like a jellybean

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
taken at the beginning of the summer, ill take a "now" picture "later". im less fat now :p.

-btw, nice headband, viz gahaha

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, my webcam pictures won't work, don't ask me why, so here's one taken a year ago.

I look exactly the same.

I'll try and get my Webcam working (The picture function, the cam works fine). Speaking of which if anyone cares to webcam, my MSN is sickskaterpro@hotmail.com and message me and I can webcam to prove I'm no 40 year old fat ass hairy slob who lives in his mothers basement.

-Frank :cool:

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
I can webcam to prove I'm no 40 year old fat ass hairy slob who lives in his mothers basement.
That's what Tweak said. I cammed with him. *shudders*

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
IceDevil9 said:
Well, my webcam pictures won't work, don't ask me why, so here's one taken a year ago.

I look exactly the same.

I'll try and get my Webcam working (The picture function, the cam works fine). Speaking of which if anyone cares to webcam, my MSN is sickskaterpro@hotmail.com and message me and I can webcam to prove I'm no 40 year old fat ass hairy slob who lives in his mothers basement.

-Frank :cool:

Lol. With your voice on Vent, you couldn't be 40. You look like you just seen something very interesting in that pictute Frank. Like ''Holy shit....'' :p

BTW Thank you Tatu. I'm very friendly, violence ins't my thing at all. Only when I need to use it though, thats when i use it. Otherwise I am a gentle 6'3 giant. ^^

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Me Next Me Next!!!!

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
And the man behind the mask

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Damn, you're a chick? That ruins my whole believe system.[/glow]

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok... you deserve seeing this for making this thread viz... here's me totally drunk on a bench (like 6 months ago)

Beer $lut

Reaction score
TheAce said:
Ok... you deserve seeing this for making this thread viz... here's me totally drunk on a bench (like 6 months ago)
Get the ones with your glasses on. Aka harry potter.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com

Two pictures that I just took. One is just me, the other is showing off my lovely 8guage tounge barbell :D

Oh yeah, and yes..I'm half nekkid in those pics...I just woke up.