AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
jd looks like he is angry with someone and he got good build

Beer $lut

Reaction score
TweaK said:
i think im going to throw up now, that was the ****ing sickest thing i've ever seen on the internet.
same and ive seen some pretty sick shit

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why isn't Viz banned for that? Crooked made it clear that anyone posting any sort of nudity would be banned. The guy back in GFX land a while ago got banned for posting art with nude characters in it.

Jason comes along and posts a picture of just his ass. For no reason, other than to be funny, I suppose. Why in gods name would anyone on here want to see that? If someone else posted this that had joined recently, they'de be banned faster than anyone could type a response.

This is bullshit if he doesn't get delt with properly, and you Admins know it.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
torrid mind said:
damn be still as hot as ushual.
i dont have a pic but if you want my webcam u can im me via msn
Kandy is dead sexy! I seent her on her webcam, sexy sexy :p

Hey souless, shut up. :)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
SouLeSS said:
Why isn't Viz banned for that? Crooked made it clear that anyone posting any sort of nudity would be banned. The guy back in GFX land a while ago got banned for posting art with nude characters in it.

Jason comes along and posts a picture of just his ass. For no reason, other than to be funny, I suppose. Why in gods name would anyone on here want to see that? If someone else posted this that had joined recently, they'de be banned faster than anyone could type a response.

Nipples, vagina, and penis is considered nudity. You can see a hairy ass on NBC. It stays.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
jd-inflames said:
Nipples, vagina, and penis is considered nudity. You can see a hairy ass on NBC. It stays.
Who the **** cares about NBC? This isnt nbc.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Beings I'm moderating this forum, I suppose I care. If you don't like it, set VizjereiMage on your ignore list. I'm sure it would break his poor little heart.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just so you know souless, that guy was banned for ripping images anyway.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah, I didn't even read that part...

Anarchy was banned for ripping images. He actually had an agreement with Crooked saying that if he put a disclaimer such as putting *nudity* in the title it would be perfectly alright. But again, a butt isn't nudity. Grow up.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:

i would want to see it because its just an ass, i cant see that its man ass, now uruined it for me
thats not nudity, he has boxers on...just a little low and super gayish. go tell crooked viz needs a banning see how far it gets you, why dont you just make a website about it. maybe setup a paypal donation site people pay you to post about seeing someones ass. yeah, that sounds good.
http://www.freewebs.com

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
It was established a while ago that nudity was allowed as long as it was in an art form. Not pron.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It's just an ass.

However, I guess Viz's ass is close enough to art. Either way..