Post A Pic Of Something You Want For the Holidays!

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
AHhh FInially another Paintballer on the boards besides me.

However you must be a newb :D
Thats the best you can ask for christmas a stock timmy?

This is much better.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score

I already own this. They didn't have an image of the SOCOM II case on google. :D

Not necassarily that model, but a paintball gun nonetheless.

One can wish. :p

Bjornita

Reaction score

...I'm thinking the antimatter Earth, or possibly admantium steel bones... For a lair, either an abandoned missle silo (sans missles, most likely) or an inflatable lair. Mandatory henchman uniform includes an organgrinder's monkey fez, metal teeth upgrade, and a wireless upgrade... I always hated those henchmen with wires trailing behind them. Like dogs, only mindless and they drool more.

KillerMe

Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Tweak, I have a sony vaio laptop. In fact I'm on it right now.

Who are those two chicks (the one in the avatar and the one someone attached).

Oh, my sony vaio laptop sucks ass. When I used to play D2, if I left D2JSP (bot) on for more then two hours my computer would crash, so I could never successfully bot too well, but I still got account ban. Anyway, I got a compaq desktop, godly, and hasn't crashed on me to date. Get a Dell laptop, they're the most reliable, if you're going for laptops. WARNING: Laptops suck for playing computer games (IE: Counter Strike, WC3), but I can handle SC fine. I had to turn graphics on CS down to play without a whole lot of lag.

EDIT: Bjornita you sound like Stewie from family guy.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not a noob! I'm just poor... And I'll bet I could beat your butt in paintball with my pathetically cheap Spyder Flash... Probably not... But if we were on level playing fields such as I had a really good gun and you had one too or we both had crud guns I would beat you.. I'm a master tacticion... but a lousey speller... You ever use paintball tanks? As in vehicals? I converted a Dingo all terrain go cart into one! It has ply-wood sides and front for armor and is camo painted! It's really works great for drivebys... So not a noob! Just insuffienctly funded... :(

X

xjMaN88lx

let me make a list :p

baseball memorabilia / cards
cash
computer games
fun in the dark with my girlfriend

just got a new alien ware so dont want a comp

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Terran_Commander
I'm not a noob! I'm just poor... And I'll bet I could beat your butt in paintball with my pathetically cheap Spyder Flash... Probably not... But if we were on level playing fields such as I had a really good gun and you had one too or we both had crud guns I would beat you.. I'm a master tacticion... but a lousey speller... You ever use paintball tanks? As in vehicals? I converted a Dingo all terrain go cart into one! It has ply-wood sides and front for armor and is camo painted! It's really works great for drivebys... So not a noob! Just insuffienctly funded... :(
Your a ****ing moron. Paintball isnt about what gun you have and i know more than you so stfu and leave. You friggen drive vechiles in real paintball games meaning speedball. Now Leave. :wavey

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who was it that said they wanted a paintball gun? I have one for sale.

Or trade. But will only trade for a Palmer double barrel. Sweet!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i want these:D they don't even have to be wrapped... actually, i'd prefer if they came with nothing on :p

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hint: The butterfly wants to fly to Christmas Town, Kami.
Take her there and all her minions will be happy to make you happy (and butterflies come with nothing on:D)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Galatia
Hint: The butterfly wants to fly to Christmas Town, Kami.
Take her there and all her minions will be happy to make you happy (and butterflies come with nothing on:D)

it's a deal;)