Points Trivia Contest!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ok, because I can I'm going to give people points. But, you must earn them first.

We'll play some trivia. The rules for this trivia contest will be a little different, though.

Game Objective:
Alright..basically what's going to happen is this. I'll post a question to start. The first person to answer the question correctly wins 5 points. Then, after the winner is announced, that person must then submit a question. This will ensure that nobody will win twice in a row, and it also will encourage activity and posting.

Trivia Rules:
  • The question asked must be appropriate. Basically make sure it still follows the rules for CC.
  • The question asked must not be something personal. ie; "What color is my underwear?"
  • Try to be as creative and detailed as possible.
  • Obviously people will want to use google. Please, try to be fair and not do so. If you do, however, we have no way of knowing. Still..play fair, eh? ^^;
  • If you don't ask a question after your winning answer is announced, then I will ask a new question for you.
  • You only get 5 chances to answer the question. Once you've exausted these chances, then you are no longer allowed to guess.
  • No spoiling it for others. If you've used up your 5 chances, then please do not post any googled answers.

If I think of anything else I'll add to the rules list later.

Alright then, let's get started, shall we?

First Question:

What is the name of Marilyn Manson's newly opened art gallery?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
The Celebritarian Corporation Gallery Of Fine Art

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Correct! Gimmi will be awarded 5 points. Alright, ask away, Gimmi. =D

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
If after so long someone doesn't ask their question I will ask another one. I'll give him a little more time.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Alright, I'll ask another.

Question:
What is the name of the Shinigami that follows Misa around in the anime series, Death Note?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Well if you're just going to break the rules like you always do, I don't want to play.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Gimmi, you should have posted a question.

That's correct, Teh_Pwner! You will be awarded 5 points. Go ahead and ask a question. =)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Let me guess, that was a filler episode? I haven't watched any of the fillers..so I guess I won't be answering. =(

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Canon 10 char

I feel I am at a strong disadvantage being that my posts don't show up right away.
I want 20,000 points for emotional trauma. kthx

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Teh_Pwner, please don't give the answer away. Just wait til someone gets it right. ^^;

That being said..ask another question.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Oh. Well then keep guessing, everyone. =o