Plz Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
CAN ANYONE PLZ TELL ME HOW I SIGN BACK ON TO BNET...IT KEEPS ON GOOINT TO CONEECT ANY ALL THAT THEN GETS CANCELED!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :( :(

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It's cus Battle.net hates you...:D

No, serious, i get that sometimes, and i usually just wait a few hours, and it's fixed...

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Next post please type slower, and please read what you type so that the help you need can be given.

If you are saying that you are trying to get on Bnet, and it stops,, saying that you need to connect manually.

This has been an ongoing problem that seems to crop up at many forums from time to time. About 2 months ago, I was the victom of it.

The low down is that nobody is at fault, but somebody needs to correct it.

The best opinion from the techs is that there is a routing server between you and Bnet that won't connect to Bnet, and won't refuse your connection, so that you get a different routing server.

Best fix.... wait 12 to 24 hours, and try again, you should be able to connect then.

Downside... it will probably happen again over the course of the next 2 weeks, right about the time SC withdrawls set in, till the problem is seen during a diagnostic.

Then someone else will get the problem.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I have a problem with B.Net right now, it isn't giving me the right server lists. It says Battle.net 1, Battle.net 2, Battle.net 3, ect.. instead of US East, US West, Asia, and Europe. I went through and cleared the registry and stuff, but it still screwed up. I read somewhere that they had a version of a SC Editor out that screwed all that up, but my old computer was doing this too. Any help for me :( It just started doing it again yesterday and it still won't let me on B.Net.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
tanks but it took me 10 mins to get on but any way tanks for the help

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I definetly have to give you a warning...

This thread is one year and two months old... It's two weeks younger than me here in BF...

Don't bump threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.