Playstation 2 Online

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i had RE outbreak but it sucked,so i sold it,also i have socom but i never play it

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Shadow1psc2k said:
1ghz processor and any decent Nvidia/Ati 128mb gfx card > ps2.
and how much did u pay for that...

I think they tried to hard on RE:Outbreak. I don't like the multiplayer feature, I like single player, and even that they butured. They ruined the game. as with REsident evil zero, more than one character is to easy, it's just not fun.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It's easy because they dont defend aginst it, duh.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
and you can get a PS2, new with controllers and a memory card for like 60$ now.

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Because no company wants to pay for maintanence and upkeep w/o a monthly fee. And with FFXI being the only game required to have a HDD to play its not like they can patch it either.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Shadow1psc2k said:
Because no company wants to pay for maintanence and upkeep w/o a monthly fee. And with FFXI being the only game required to have a HDD to play its not like they can patch it either.
They can patch games without HDD. It edits the network setting file on your memory card to fix bugs. They patched a bad glitch in Tony Hawk Underground with it, and they've releases alot of patches for SOCOM 1 & 2.

PCs are not made for just gaming, so you have extra components slowing the games down and alot of newer games require you to buy a good Video Card just to play. But Consoles don't, they were meant for gaming and not much else. And the only time they require an upgrade for a game is when the new system comes out, or in some cases games like Final Fantasy.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
FFXI is the only online game I play on PS2.