Pindlebot help>>>>

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I built my self an Ith MF barb for the Pindlebotting, and i am having problems with that pindle bot thing. I did everything like the instructions said, and it creates game fine, and it get into game good, but when it comes to actually killing pindle the thing is totally inacurate. I mean its maybe 1 out of 10 times my char actually finds the portal. Out of 30+runs so far, I have not killed pindlebot once, because the char always walks the wrong way. How can I fix it?

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Dont take my word of this because i now nothing about it but just by brozing the forum it sounds like it has a lot of problems but i suggest just not using it for now until it is fixed.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Icedragon
Dont take my word of this because i now nothing about it but just by brozing the forum it sounds like it has a lot of problems but i suggest just not using it for now until it is fixed.
I don't think it's pindlebot, it's just there are alot of bad copies of pindlebot out there and alot of them don't work... and sometimes the instructions are lacking and people aren't using them right. Also, I don't think pindlebot would be "fixed" anyway........ as far as I know it hasn't been updated in a while..

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
true there are so many imitaters out there that you cant tell if it is the real deal

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
trust us when i say this i no about zip about it besides probelms dont use it for now