Pinda Bot?

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I downloaded this from some site but it doesn't seem to work... im a total newb at this stuff :( i went through the ini stuff and than i ran it than every 3 seconds it would ask if i wanted to continue the run... nothin happend tho it just sat there for 3 seconds than asked.

ghn22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Read

After donwloading Jed and the Padawin learner and you in stall it, all you need to do is run the ini first. Next run the learner setting how many chars and which type your char is. After completion go to the Jed Master and run it. It should be a little window in your top left hand of the screen type in your Username and password, and then pick East, West, or whatever and then go to advanced settings and change Auto Minimize off and if you like put 60 seconds on instead of 45 seconds. It means hoe long you will stay in the game.

Let me know if you have any questions. k :)

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Re: Read

Originally posted by ghn22
After donwloading Jed and the Padawin learner and you in stall it, all you need to do is run the ini first. Next run the learner setting how many chars and which type your char is. After completion go to the Jed Master and run it. It should be a little window in your top left hand of the screen type in your Username and password, and then pick East, West, or whatever and then go to advanced settings and change Auto Minimize off and if you like put 60 seconds on instead of 45 seconds. It means hoe long you will stay in the game.

Let me know if you have any questions. k :)

OoOoOooo someone is taking my job gg k thanks =)