Pickit.ini Creator/Configurer, User Friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
(sticky please)

I have created a program that creates and configures a pickit.ini for you. It's very simple to use, simply unzip all the files into the same folder and run pixit.ini. It will ask you if you want to pick up specific items. Simply press "y" for yes and "n" for no. It's as easy as that. Once you're done, place the newly created pickit.ini in the same directory as your pickit program and run pickit.

No, it's not a keylogger, hack, anything like that. I don't have the time or patience to hack you. If you're scared that I'm lying, don't run the program while you're logged into D2 or while you're connected to the internet. I'll post the souce code if anyone wants it. It's in C++, by the way.

Well, that's about it. If you have any comments, questions, etc., feel free to email me at bedhead2006@yahoo.com

Happy Hacking!

P.S. I have received several emails asking about pindlebot. I am no pindlebot expert, please don't ask me about it, this is not a pindlebot thread, this is a pixit thread. not pindlebot. thank you

Arkhon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man, great work I must say. This will be very helpfull to the n00bs who lack the knowledge to configure their own pickit. :) Nicely done. (It's a shame Blizzard are cracking down on bots tho :()

LeGo-MaN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That worked wonders, But I still have no pindle bot or jed or whatever. I tried www.diabloworld.com , but I am experiencing probs. I posted about it somehwere else, so if u want search for lego-mans' posts and reply or PM

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
charms? OK, I guess u'll have to add that to the pickit.ini yourself. put this in the .ini at the end, and change the 0's and 1's as needed.

[Small Charm]
Code="cm1"
Description=ÿc3Small Charm ÿc0Dropped
Pickup=0
Identified=0
Log=0

[Large Charm]
Code="cm2"
Description=ÿc3Large Charm ÿc0Dropped
Pickup=0
Identified=0
Log=0

[Grand Charm]
Code="cm3"
Description=ÿc3Grand Charm ÿc0Dropped
Pickup=0
Identified=0
Log=0

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
WOW 80 downloads so far. I'm surprised. I feel all special inside now :D

punk2904

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey could 1 of u plzzzzzzz help me my pindle bot goes into the game and just sits there and the a few seconds later it says killing game exe wats this mean??? thnxs aaron

obscure

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by punk2904 hey could 1 of u plzzzzzzz help me my pindle bot goes into the game and just sits there and the a few seconds later it says killing game exe wats this mean??? thnxs aaron
me2

byez

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
1.) This isn't a Pindlebot thread, I don't know what's wrong with your bot.
2.) The program that this goes with is called "Pickit" which is a D2Hackit module. You can download both at www.mewgood.com. The .ini created with this can also be used with Pindlebot
3.) obscure, I don't know what you meant when you asked if this file is sure, but it's trojan-free, if that's what you were asking

L

LiquidStealth

I need a pindle bot.

The pindle bot I got from newgood, had a hiden backdoor virus.
It had a netdevil backdoor, hiding in one of the .exes so when u execute it, it installed the virus. And scans didn't work. Luckely Norton caught it, and didn't let it install or spread.

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
Please go back to the first page of this thread, and look at the very last post. Now read the first five words...

Sorry to sound rude, but I don't know a whole lot about pindlebot. This program is for pickit, which is used with pindlebot, but I didn't create it for pindlebot, just pickit.

Status
Not open for further replies.