Premium Member
Reaction score
please pick.. state your opinion if you want

yeah yeah i spelt battleforums wrong in ( ) of the poll.. ignore it
just pick the best one that you think is good

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im not trying to advertise. im trying to signify who we are.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wouldnt that only count if you made your guild name like "http://www.battleforums.com/? its just naming your guild "alliance of battleforums" doesnt seem like an advertisement, but a group of people from such a place.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i only see it as advertising if we go around going like "GO TO BATTLEFORUMS.COM AND REGISTER!" but the name BATTLEFORUMS isnt a link or a website so i see nothing wrong with it.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not sure how it would work out, I got in with Heros Of Justice.

Who's to say that Elites Of Battleforums is that much different.

I would say that Elites Of Battleforums.com could have issues though.
If I can find an email address that looks promising, I will pose it to them rather than find out the hard way.

The biggest problem I could see..
I was told that when the game when full open beta that there was over 40 servers spread out over four time zones, and that there was no link from one to another.
We would have to decide what server to call home, then all interested would have to play that one excluseively.
That would not be an issue for broadband users, but I did meet a few dialuppers from East coast that did have issues using an West coast server.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
crooked, a lot of us have decided to play on the eat coast servers, zaku and i will have a server name for us the day it comes out and we can all play on that. hopefully, th people from here wont go ahead and make chars on a different server. :(

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Everyone should meet up on the server that my clan resides. (Don't have to be in it though. its just for we can party sometime.) But I think the "Forums" part of that Guild name would give us away.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well, if blizzard does want to be stupid and say it is advertisising, we can just get our guild name changed.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I liked and loved Brotherhood of Battleforums, or BF we can just leave it at that.

can symbolize many things, such as friendly users of the clans, etc...

but then again, I won't play WoW on pub server so... you guys do your thing =)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
jesus christ, just do battleforums. btw im converting to alliance because of YOU.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BF sounds good,mabye like Lords Of BF,dunno just thinkin,but I agree with samsara.We should have it all fugired out by the end of tonight or at least figured out,and mabye posted by tommoro sometime,early I would say.So at least we all have an idea what realm,what class(Horde,Alliance)and so on.Make like a list of who's playing what.Like this for example....
Class - Alliance
Race - NightElf/Hunter
Server - Dunno Yet
Location - Ohio
Connection - Cable
....Just gives eevryone a little heads up of what everyone in the guild has,I for one will be a reliable person for fighting and battling,mostly at night when i get off work at like 11/12.Mabye make a new thread about this?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
BF, to me, sounds just to... not real decent, let me explain:

This sort of name would of done wonders for TfT or RoC, where you could only use up to 4 letter, and could look in the players profile for the full name, and see "Battleforums." Well in WoW you're going to be running around all over the place with "bf" under your name, it just doesn't look proper, you understand where I'm going with this right? Just having "BF" under ones name might feel... "inadiquet or imcomplete" with just an addbreveation. As apposed to having something like... "Brotherhoods of Battleforums" under it.

I suppose the point I'm trying to make would be, use something more original then an abbreceation, in the spirit of the game, something people would understand.

I'm done. I just had to get out my distaste in having an abbreveation for a guild name, to hear one final piece of input...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well we have a tie for first and the game comes out tomorrow, but it might be a while because we all need to get on the same server and bring together 10 silver. we need 10 silver to make a guild. if we dont break the tie i will choose between them.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Brotherhood of BF

Brothers of BF

GOGO

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
what about the sisters?
hmm... in that case, make it all short form!

BSOBF...

:rollie

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alliance of battleforums seems to be the winner.. 3 hours left. it will end at 12 AM eastern. :p