Patch 1.15 Beta Testing

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, play like ..ok i 'll just say weak players, change your races as if you'tr too weak to cope with the new changes

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
are they seriously making a new patch.... they have went through 2 new patches since i have been out of the game.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey air-a-gorn you have to teach me to play UD as humans are useless and UD is gonna be broken.
Hehe....you traitor... How much difference could those changes have done?? Come one!! wooo...a +10 mana cost for slow

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cmon people the game isn't that gay. Just keep trying to learn better strats. come on!

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it'll take sometime for the people to adjust to this patch, especially human players imo.

I guess there'll be a lot more undead players though.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
yeah i have seen about 2 human players (including myself) and i can say that we have been royally screwed, i never knew the impact of having slow nerfed....

and NE has not been used as often imo cuz UD and gruntapult is now as broken as ever.
If you didn't take notice, Demolishers got nerfed.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I haven't had any time to really see how this patch has truly messed with the game. In my preliminary view of this patch, I noticed that UD and Orc are going to rule like crazy. And that is possibly true. The first 4v4 RT game I joined had like 5 newbie UD players who didn't know sh!t about how to run a cult... =)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
There's got to be a bug I can abuse some where.

Orc and UD are the only races with any chance of getting anywhere. Elf players are dieing fast. I'd say 60% of people use to play Elf I also predict 10% do now.

Undead is broken..

Demolishers didn't get nerfed they are still as effective as ever. They seem more effective now then in 1.14. I think there's a glitch that made them more powerful. I yet to play a orc player who didn't get 3 - 4 of them.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Now I got to go lose some more games to strats that you can't counter with elf.
There is no strategy you cant counter with elf.

As for the patch beta, I had to run it in openGL, and building models were messed up and control features were missing. I tried to do Wagonmancer but I lost because I was lagging so bad I wasnt able to rebuild 2 temple of the damned during a battle =(

Tinker wars in 4v4 RT was kinda fun... had about 4 games that was like 3 tinkers and a warden vs 4 tinkers...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You can't counter gruntapault you don't have a chance to get tier three. and everything you get at tier two takes 150% thnx for comming out tho.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If somebody changes a race because of the new patch I'll tell you you suck. You should be able to do well whatever the changes are, especially for human. And why would 'some' people change NE and go to UD? I'm telling you you're not ok

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
People that change races for new patchs are the ones scoring wins while the others complain something is abused, overpowered, or cheese.

some people have wins other have excuses

kd4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
new patch is awesome, people hate tinker cuz it "sucks" but I've won every game when I got tinker, his rockets and his passive abilities are really good

and I don't think I've ever used machine shop....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Not really the Tinker's fault 1.15 sucks. It's the stupid Necrowagon Tier 2 abuse. Alls You see now is UD and Orc players..

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
People that change races for new patchs are the ones scoring wins while the others complain something is abused, overpowered, or cheese.
So according to you those who change races can win, and those who dont complain and continue with their races cant win? lol

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
did i say people only can win if they change there race?

NO.

What I meant by that for example is that if someone finds a race/strategy ect. that is more effective then the one they are currently using wouldn't it make more sense for the player to use it to there advantage rather then to stick to there same old broken method and complain.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Not really the Tinker's fault 1.15 sucks. It's the stupid Necrowagon Tier 2 abuse. Alls You see now is UD and Orc players..
Nope, some top solo players on beta are Night Elves and Humans (that was, when I saw it few days ago)

However, I do agree, blizz MUST nerf UD.