Pan_the_man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I am pan_the_man, although i have gone through many games names, and im to lazy to think of one for war 3, or this site so i stole the name from a friend. i dont think it is a terrible thing to do, considering he doen't even have any blizzard games, and he told me the password. well i'm 14 but many say i am mature, i am a asskicking canadian, especialy in sc. i have all blizzard games.i play all of them evenly. i have the GC(gamecube) i got it because i knew that a Wrestling game was coming out for it and i had to get. I love wrestling and if u cant see the rock is the most electrfying wrestler, yet i cant believe brock beat rock. PM if u like wrestling and we can start a forum about wrestling then rule the world. love all types of games and my 5 favourite is

1)Starcraft

2)Resident evil: biohazard

3)Grand theft auto 3. (a ****ing kick ass game. no one can mess with gta 3)

4)State of emergency (another ps 2 game by the makers of gta3)

5)killer instinct (yes i dont care what u say, this game still kicks ass).

and a close runner up is Super metroid. i love killing metroids w/laser beams.

I am the best. Fianly this site is a blessing, and i hope it doesnt close down cause thats my luck. Well hope u all know me better, and remember.I am just that damn Good.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by pan_the_man
Fianly this site is a blessing, and i hope it doesnt close down cause thats my luck.[/color]
As long as people keep visiting and Blizzard keeps making games, this site will be up for a very long time.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
?

What is skuzzy the only person willing to talk to me? i have feelings too...

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by pan_the_man
I love wrestling and if u cant see the rock is the most electrfying wrestler, yet i cant believe brock beat rock.
mabey because its all scripted? its not real. its like a soap opera except instead of julia having an affair with her mothers husband, you have ppl bashing each others heads in.

personally i think its dumb. mabey for someone that is like 10 and still thinks the power rangers are cool.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dude, just the moves these guy do are worth wathing. its all fake, but you still need to be a ****ing awsome athlete to be in the WWF, can't say that about former WCW cause there wrestlers just suck. The story lines are extremely heesey yet i cant help but watch. and i like soap operas so shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.