P~Protoss in LT

SliFerz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Protoss in LT

I play Lost Temple the most and protoss is second fave race after Terran.

When i vs people i usually go massive goons and i win (not always)
If my opponent is Terran i go zealot and DK and Goon.

What you guys do in LT?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Depends on the MU (Match Up), if i am against Terran i always reaver drop, because i have access to shuttles and if he cliffs any tanks, i can just drop them without many worries.
If i am against Zerg i may tech to reavers depending whether i want to rush him or not, if not, then i tech to Templar and get Psi-Storm and go from there.
If it's Protoss, then...well, i'll most likely tech to reavers again and get access to a shuttle to expand on one of the islands. I usually mix Dragoons, DT's and Zealots with Arbiter and light Carrier support. Check this thread for LT replays. Most of the replays there are LT. It could help you out.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PvT: goon rush to speed zeals into carrier or arbiter. I sometimes throw in temps or dts in there. I always get shuttles(filled with either zealots, temps or dts) on temple, though. Sometimes, I'd do a dt/reaver drop opening.(depending on starting positions)

PvZ: sair/dt, zeal rushes or fast tech to archives. Sometime when I get 9'o clock(western position), I'd early expo to sair/zeal/reaver. It works surprisingly well.

PvP: pretty much anything. no defined strategy here.

MannerTurret

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PvT:
8 pylon
10 gate
12 gas
14 cyber core
15 pylon
16 dragoon
17 upgrade range
19 robotoics factory

and then i reaver with 2 zealots in the shuttle to harass depots and scvs/turrets.