P~Protoss Critique

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Protoss Critique

Alright. I am asking for your help. I haven't played Brood War in 2-3 months and I am very rusty.
The enclosed replay is a Protoss vs Terran that I played today. It is only 15 minutes and I lost so it won't keep you bored and you'll be able to laugh at me.

Barrage me with your knowledge! :)

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you start off very good...but then later on..you should expo more and build more gateways....at least 5, and continuously build out of them

As protoss, it is your job to try to prevent terran from pushing into your base....try flank attacks, zealot drops, and retreat when it is necessary....also..it is good to have an observer nearby so you know when the tanks are unsieged..and when itz safe to move in your force in...

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok

1. you should've harassed his wall with your goon after killing his scv.
2. should've persued " robo " tech instead of speed of zeals.
3. your opponent went 1 fact fast expo ,in which case, you should've expo twice, building more gateways.
4. After you done that, then get speed for zeals, go on periodic psi raids.
5. You probably could've won because his push wasn't the exactly the best I've seen and he was wasting resources on unnecessary things like a science facility and armories.

You really need that robo tech to spot spidermines and for zealot bombing.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tru... but ya coundnt a know he was gonna do that. 4 all ryan new he was gonna rush wraiths lol

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wraith rush? vs toss? ROFL.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damouse
tru... but ya coundnt a know he was gonna do that. 4 all ryan new he was gonna rush wraiths lol
Ryan isn't a newb. Cut him some slack man. Hell, he might even beat you one day :D

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i was joking. it was a worst case (best case?) scenario. besides, i WAS joking