*orgasm*

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
i dont like halo game,,, aint that fun....

in halo, all the levels are like the same, like in the library.

y it is so popular remains a mystery... i played tons of better games

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
My friend said he beat it in 8 hours. Great game. :-\

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i heard there was soemthin like over 1 million copies reserved... i could be wrong ... but ther was lots

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oxide08 said:
i heard there was soemthin like over 1 million copies reserved... i could be wrong ... but ther was lots
i wouldnt be suprised, so many fanboys.

ill get around to buying it when i will.

Jessiah

Member!
Reaction score
i'd check it out if i have an xbox. i've been reading about it and it sounds pretty sweet. i played the first one on PC witch was a blast...but no halo 2 for me :-/

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Why do you keep posting Xbox topics in Chit-Chat?

Rhyotion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Halo is way to over-rated. I swear peole are always thinking there such "gamers" but then you try to tell them about other games like UT their like "I B3T Ma4trt Cheif Wou8ld Beat !7!1!1oneone" Its so annoying. Way to much hype over such a poor game. On the other hand Half-Life 2 is going to be awsome.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
half life 2 is not going to be awsome. CS : S is awsome. Halo2 is far better than any other game i have played yet on multiplayer.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
They slacked off greatly with single player, which dissapointed me greatly because that's what I play 80% of the time because I don't have XBox Live.

Reaction score
h2 pwnz

Halo 2 is indeed very good. I reserved it almost 2 years ago when i got my xBox, and i didnt have to wait :goofy

I think the game itself has come through some very exciting + new changes.

The weapons (revised) are awesome, the revised levels are awesome, and the whole thing is good.

Seems kinda like a cross between the xBox version of CS and halo 1.

I really like it .. and im not dissapointed one bit.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
the game does look like it will kick some serious ass, but what about multiplayer? havent heard much eh? single player will be fun for so long....reminicent of dark forces

Rhyotion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thebastardsword said:
the game does look like it will kick some serious ass, but what about multiplayer? havent heard much eh? single player will be fun for so long....reminicent of dark forces
Multiplayer well come later. For now though we have CS: S and DoD: S so thats enough multiplayer,

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Got it yesterday. It's an amazing game.

People are upset because the hype was so huge that the game couldn't possibly be "perfect". It's a damn good game and it's worth every penny that was paid for it.

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all of u that are dissing this game lol should be but every1 nos halo 2 was not made for hte campaign everybody has surely played a better campaign but they focused totally on multiplayer and xbl thats why the games is incredibly popular, the replay value is through the roof, XBL is amazin for this game

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Campaign depends on difficulty. Took me a good 21 hours on heroic, and like 9 on normal co-op. Solo, its hard and fun as hell. Live kicks arse too.