Status
Not open for further replies.

THE username

Reaction score
all i need is a good orc stragity for all types.a straight rush

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
build a bunch of grunts and a FS with wolves. Then wait a bit and get wyverns or some Demos and shamans/trolls. It isn't that hard.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
THE username said:
all i need is a good orc stragity for all types.a straight rush

Start strategies u can get thousands from the net. Practice playing alot, play, play, play until u will feel the game and u are capable to make the best moves in any moment whatever occurs than you will only make few adjustments to the strategy.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
This where the orc masta comes into play :).

You can do the cookie cutter orc rush and go Blademaster with Wind Walk, harass a few peasents and run. Then come back with grunts and do some real damage.

Carry a Scroll of Speed and Healin Salves if you need to run back to your base. The Scroll can also help you chase down people that tend to run a lot (especially people who go fiends or ranged),

Duckii.bAns.u

Reaction score
Pan said:
build a bunch of grunts and a FS with wolves. Then wait a bit and get wyverns or some Demos and shamans/trolls. It isn't that hard.
Pan i dont like you, everyone deserves the right to express their opinions. Please dont mock any1 for saying what they want it is harsh and they dont like it!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Duckii.bAns.u said:
Pan i dont like you, everyone deserves the right to express their opinions. Please dont mock any1 for saying what they want it is harsh and they dont like it!!!
I dont see me mocking anyone, that is a viable strat I posted, and which he asked for.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Duckii.bAns.u said:
A few things: 1, this thread died 4 months ago.
2: Stop putting out hatred towards Pan, when he said "its not that hard", he was just stating a general point.

I prefer a nice army of Trolls, Tauren, Docs, Walkers and maybe some shaman. I am not a fan of lust myself. Sometimes, I swap trolls with raiders as the situation arises.

~Closed for necroposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.