Orc heros

zx9r

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah hes a slow mofo. If he gets caught alone, he is real easy to surround + kill. Although I have used him for harassing, usually it fails, he can only get off a few sleeps at lvl 1, and there is not much point, DK or CL is a better harasser IMO. Coil = easy worker kills, and beetles are great at causing chaos as well as making great scouts.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
like i said hes more of a support hero

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Crypt Lord is a good hero for facing the orc first. Considering he has the hit points to take a beating before he can fall.

xgoonx said:
like i said hes more of a support hero
And it is things like this that make you fail. Dreadlord can own as a first hero, sleep + ghouls or even the vamp aura once you got gfed ghouls or aboms. Its war in a can if you know how to use it.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
i never use dreadlord

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Dreadlord can own as a first hero, sleep + ghouls or even the vamp aura once you got gfed ghouls or aboms. Its war in a can if you know how to use it.
He can own later too, that infernal can be coiled and uses vampiric aura. Considering these sometimes it can be gg.

xgoonx said:
i never use dreadlord
Dreadlord goes well with ghouls. If u use fiends strategy lich is better I think.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
xgoonx said:
i never use dreadlord
Well maybe you should before you start thinking negative about him.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
i just have a strong hate for melle heros, and dreadlord doesnt make sence.
the only melle hero i like is death knight, becuz hes an undead paladin that can solo with skelles, but paladin is only good for helping your army, so pretty much he keeps other heros and your army alive, and 1 spell for himself.
hes worthless to me

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
xgoonx said:
i just have a strong hate for melle heros, and dreadlord doesnt make sence.
the only melle hero i like is death knight, becuz hes an undead paladin that can solo with skelles, but paladin is only good for helping your army, so pretty much he keeps other heros and your army alive, and 1 spell for himself.
hes worthless to me
Well if u put it like this "the only melle hero i like is death knight" I must say that he attacks far less than the other melee heroes from the game. He is not a combat damage hero like BM or DH. For example the dreadlord is one of the few (though I think is the only one) strength heroes that has fast attack speed.
In my opinion the DK is so good because he has 4 abilities from 2 spells (coil can damage and heal (greatly); unholy aura makes u move and heals) not to mention that these 2 spells of his are very useful.
About the palladin I think he is the best hero in the game, but at level 10 or 8. Also his movement and attack speed is pretty tiring, not to mention that I HATE THAT HAMMER, this palladin is a disgrace compared to the palladins of warcraft 2. Another shortcoming is the fact that he misses offensive spells too much even if his defensive spells are excellent.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
that is very very true, he can only do well offencivly to undead, otherwize he only helps your army (he is the worst most boring hero i have ever played as)
ususaly all heros have 2 offencive spells at the most, and one spell to help your hero only, or both your hero and your army.
god i cant belive im saying the same things over and over!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dreadlord has pluses, sleep and surrond is still an awesome tactic and vamp aura jacking off to gf ghouls or aboms can be a plus :). Then again, he needs to be level 4+ to not be killed off easily. I would use either DK, CL, PL or Lich, but when the time calls for it, I will use the dreadlord.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
oh yeah and crypt lord was the other melle hero i liked. spikes then frost nova the coil

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Especially when he has the hit points at level 1 to take on Orc. A very good hero to have against orc, including the lich.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but the Alchemist has 1 armor at level 1 and attacks slow, so you need to keep him alive for a while. Also, there is a tuaren chieftan. But most people use his as a second hero for his stomping power.