Orc hero or NE Hero?

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wonder if BM lv 10 can winn over DH lvl 10?

Meny say that the BM would win but remember i can drain mana with DH. i would like others to input their opinoins. Please:))

:cool:

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
DH all the way, blade sotrm is ok but meta will screw the hell outta the BM, manaburn is ok but it wont get rid of enough before the BM can cast mirror and bladestorm

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The BM will probably win 'cos it hides with WW, creates illusions and has Bladestorm. But I still prefer the DH. The DH wasn't meant to be 1v1 hero battling, it's more unit killing.

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DH is in my opinion the best 1vs1 hero. Becouse he got demosen or something an the morphing shit that makes him more power ful with mana steal! so I THINK IN THE LONG RUN THE dh Will win! heheh

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mountain King would still pwn DH 1v1. I'd have to go with Blademaster because of windwalk and mirror. They both have powerful passives though =)

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1vs1 are mk and tc best heros...
but in that battle bm will win for sure :
critical strike,fast attack speed,mirror,windrun with xtra damage, bladestorm :/ no mana so what. no bladestorm then but still imagaes

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TC suck at one on one. Shockwave don't really put much hurt on heroes (only 150 total at lvl 3, heroes get 25% spell damage reduction), and his attack is slow, resurrection only means killing him takes more time. Things like Death Coil and Storm Bolt are hero killers. Death Coil especially with the low cooldown.

I can imagine what would happen if the the DK had siphon mana instead of unholy aura when going hero vs hero.

Best one on one hero would be DH. Mana burn makes the very thing essential to the heroes useless - their skills. Skills (spells) require mana.

Other than that, I think the Dark Ranger, with Silence and Drain Life may fare quite well.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
It depends on how u use the heroes. If i had BM i'd just WW and wait for meta to end before attacking the DH.

Check out my bunny LOL

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, Zantetsuken, and you too Neoxx0, both got sig bans? o_O

Anyway, the DH player can't quickly determine which Image is correct if the BM hits Mirror Image, by then it could've taken Critical Strike a few times, plus once gone the BM can WW away, heal and repeat. However, if the DH gets Mana Burn a few times on the BM it's goodbye once Meta hits.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The BM will win.Because of the bladestorm and illusion.The best for the illusion is that the other always loses mana on a fake BM.He is like invulnerable if DH attacks an illusion.(unless he uses immolation)

However,I like the DH.And if he is in metamorph-he may also win.If you use it when 300 of your hp's gone.

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say it is VERY close fight, whomever micro's better will win.

MK will own them seeing as his level 6 makes him Immune to magic :D....