Omg is this true or a rumor?

PYF

Reaction score
i heard blizzard is going to make diablo 3 with starcraft 2 in it, so 2 new games in 1 game. if this is true, i think it is not a rpg, but an strategy game

(ill keep playing d2 if it is true -.-)

Reaction score
ha i wud hope its not true unless its like a game pack where u get both games like the expantion to some game its called day of defeat sorce cant remeber the orignal. but they released that with cs:s in it

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No/Void/Ban

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Wtf, dude, you so obviously made that up on the spot. Where did you supposedly "hear" this "news" anyway?

And why would they do that, few people would buy it and it would probably be bad. Also why would the y merge the two games? IT would just = less money and more time.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~No way this is true. Though, i dont void posts just because they arn't true. However, i do void threads with flaming...

Get the point? Dont flame.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
That is the..... weirdest rumor i've ever seen.....]

2 games for the price of 1? BLizzard? Damn what has the world come to?

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no freaking way
they are never gonna make starcraft 2, even they definately freaking should, and how would you merge the two? they are on completely different times, settings....planets....and starcraft 2 already has a possible storyline set up (as you can se ein a cinematic in the single player version) where there is a new race

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Teradar makes a good point (even if it was put forward badly). The Diablo and Starcraft universes are completely different, and thus, 'merging' the two games would be impossible.

And Teradar why do you say
They are never gonna make starcraft 2, even they definately freaking should
? How can you be so sure. Exactly. You cant. Only time will tell and please dont go around telling people that X is going to happen or Y will never occur because of Z. Thank you.

Teradar

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mostly me and my friend are just realllllllly freaking pissed that they said they were gonna make it...then made ghost (which i havnt played).....and im just being pessimistec (i meant "even though they definately freaking should")

Shadow_Drifter

Member!
Reaction score
LOL it will be a LONG TIME before SC2 comes out (after D3 in any case)

Ghost isnt even released yet and whats more its not going to be on PC (BOOOOOOOOO)

Blizz screwed SC G up so many times its not funny (what rebuild is the current one?)

Hell I wouldnt be supprised if there were 2 more Diablos and 4 more Warcrafts (booooo WC) before there was a second SC at this rate (sadly cause after Diablo 2 SC was my fav Blizz game)

Teradar

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah same here, i get tired of starcraft way slower than diablo 2 (prolly cuz less hacking into of my accounts heh....yeah)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Teradar said:
mostly me and my friend are just realllllllly freaking pissed that they said they were gonna make it...then made ghost (which i havnt played).....and im just being pessimistec (i meant "even though they definately freaking should")
Man, I know this might sound a bit mean, or like flaming, but seriously, please write more clearly, your spelling is horrific and its just due to carelessness. Just add a bit of punctuation to your sentences and they'll be much better. Even just a capital at the beginning of a sentence would help immensely :( It makes your good ideas hard to read and rather annoying. Thanks sorry :( ;)

L

Laharl

Ghost isn't coming out, which makes me think that Starcraft 2 and Diablo III aren't coming out.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Ghost isn't coming out, which makes me think that Starcraft 2 and Diablo III aren't coming out.
nope, they just like hiring new tech guys and paying them to do nothing