Official RPR rpg #1

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OCC: Err, 'bout 30, and there's 7 of us, well, including Kaylaani and Luukias. You'll be able to handle it, right?
And now if Tacitus or torrid or even dark (meh:p) were online.

Caléwiel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: LOL! okays. :fencing
*Caléwiel's hand faintly glimmers with the starts of magic, then fades as she thrusts her scimitar at a nearby undead*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade walks out of the bar and seeing the girls fighting*

Dark Blade: DARK LIGHTNING!!

*Lightning the color of pure darkness shoots down from the sky striking a cluster of undead causing them to light on fire and die*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: swords? spears? Therdiana don't use no stinking melee weapons

BOT:
*Draws her bow without an arrow, and lets loose a missile of holy energies, striking the closest undead, and continuing through to the next*

Therdiana: The Oathbow strikes true!

Kitty

Reaction score
OCC:=_=;; The undead townsfolk have spears and swords. Eloanneo has never held a sword in her life...:rolleyes:

BOT: Eloanneo: Ice orb!

*an orb shreads the field with ice bolts, leaving 3 enemies dead and other two injued*

Caléwiel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: hahaha the dead folks died with their weapons just for us? Aww, Im touched. :unlucky /stupid mode OFF

*Luukias, Caléwiel's little summonling, casts a minor Fire Flare, a small damage spell that injures three of the additional undead that attack his master. Meanwhile, Caléwiel continues to assault undead with her scimmy.*

OOC: ~nods~ Cal likes the DD (direct damage) more then her casting. That's mostly what Luukias is for! :fencing

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: you gotta learn to not double post, i mean any more and i'll report you to...myself

BOT:
*Therdiana rests three arrows on her bow, and they begin to glow, when she fires them they split off in all directions, doing medium damage to any undead within 30' and directly in front of her, killing 2*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*jumping on the top of a building, watching with intrest*

Dark Blade: NO MORE WASTING TIME ON PETTY WEAKLINGS!

*Dark Blade throws off his cloak revealing his dragon wings, and he jumps up into the air*

Dark Blade: I shall do this in one summon...

*Dark Blade takes out a dagger and starts cutting himself, untill he is gushing blood*

Dark Blade: I SUMMON YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL! THE ALMIGHT DRAGON OF DARKNESS! COME TO MY AID! I SUMMON YOU DARK DRAGON!!!!!

*Dark Blade's eyes become white and a portal in the sky*

Dark Blade: GO FORTH AND KILL THESE WEAKLINGS!!

*The Dark Dragon shots a giant ball of darkness at the zombie villagers leaving no trace of them behind, and then the Dark Dragon enters the portal once again and leaves*

Dark Blade: Good...

*Dark Blade landing on the ground but still bleeding badly casts a spell that will heal him in time and he passes out*

Caléwiel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Keh...
*Caléwiel shakes Dark's shoulders. Unmoving, she then dumps a bucket of cold water on his face. *

Caléwiel: think he's moving? I think I might have seen him twitch...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*waking up*

Dark Blade: Am I dead? Can angels be this beautiful... wait i remember shes Calewiel

*holding his head*

Dark Blade: Bah! why am i all wet?

Kitty

Reaction score
*still rather stunned, manages to talk*

Eloanneo: *grumbles to herself* Mental note #1: Don't go into a village full of zombies. Mental note #2: Watch out for the flirty ones. Menatal note #3: Try and have a good day today. Which would be impossible.

*to Calewiel* Eloanneo: I might have a slight idea as to why the townsfolk were acting the way they were. *sighs* It will be difficult though.

Kitty

Reaction score
*starts speaking, as is she is afraid the wrong ears might hear, her voice barely a whisper*

Eloanneo: I had been looking for certain man in this town, by the name of Boraxis the Healer, a master in healing and a great sorcerer too. However, he has an enemy, the Shadow One. He is his brother, and exactly the opposite. His lair is in the heart of the Shadow Peak, a great mountain, always hidden by the blackness of storm clouds. I'm sure he would have cursed this town, for he has the power, and the motives to.

*sighs*

Eloanneo: Getting to his lair is difficult, because of the dangers of the mountain, the storms, the traps, and the enemies. It's quite a challange to climb up the mountain all the way to the summit. That would not be difficult, I have a way of getting us there, but he is a tough and tricky one to deal with. I had met him once, and been at the summit, but I wish I had never set foot there.

*at this points, Kaylaani starts whining, hiding behind Eloanneo*

Eloanneo: See? Even my familiar recalls the memory not a pleasant one.

Caléwiel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*pauses before even speaking, then speaks in the same hushed tone*

Caléwiel: Perhaps you should see us there first, and from there on we could decide whether to continue or not? Maybe...
*her thoughts drift away from her sentence.*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*putting on his cloak, Dark Blade starts to leave the town...*

Dark Blade: Well i guess this is where I take my leave...

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo: I can take us there, but the spell requires a little concentration, I'd need at least an hour to prepare. And I doubt the two us would be strong enough to defeat him...you don't know what he is like.

*turns to everyone else*

Eloanneo: Do you wish to come with us? We could use every helping hand there is, if we want to save this town.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*looking back*

Dark Blade: I might as well... I had nothing planned...