O~why the hell peons have pillage?

M

M30wc0w

Peons are the ultimate paradox they have the power of 349803890 taurens combined.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think it is on topic because it has to do with orcs, and i think they have it because they can tower rush

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by uFOO
i think it is on topic because it has to do with orcs, and i think they have it because they can tower rush
dude you need to stop spaming the ****ing forum man

W

Westcoat

I think they did it just because it is an Orc, and it seems all genuine orc units have it.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
worker rushes arent very good man, but u can send some of them to the back of thier base while ur attacking and hit a building or something to get extra gold

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Imagine this....a ffa and you attack your enemies base while he attacks yours......then you both fight and he kills everything unit and heroe you have but while escaping gets killed by a creep....he has one moon well left and 2 wisp.....you have one peone and is 5 gold away from another town hall.....does pillage sounds good too you now? plus why take away pillage from peons or even ask about it? IT'S BETTER TO HAVE IT THEN NOT HAVE IT ALT ALL....

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh common how many times we have discussed this post, before closing the forums i mean, it is good if you do not have gold to make a base and this summerises it all i think

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You hardly ever have to use peons in a battle. They should add pillage to tauren instead.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The reason Peons have pillage, is because Pillage was given to all [bold]ground based, meele, Orc units[/bold]. Therefore, peons fall into that category. it is useless, but it is still given to them because Blizzard felt its units need to be equal i guess.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by burnning acid
a real orc will not allow that to happen except if he is being rushed from the begining
y would u let a rush wipe u out in the first place........rushs are for "newb"players only so u can put them in fear and if ppl can get wiped out that easy by a hero rush or any other there gotta b ashamed of how they play think about that.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by M30wc0w
Peons are the ultimate paradox they have the power of 349803890 taurens combined.
honey ummm wat r u smoking yes maybe they build the building they comefrom but they dont do the fighting