O~ Easy noob Orc strategy?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Easy noob Orc strategy?

Hey, been a while since ive posted on the battleforums but anyway I bought my friend WarcraftIII for 15$:D and I really suck so can anyone tell me a simple orc strategy thats effective?

Edit: and I mean really noob , say the whole names of monsters ect...

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm well going wyrens is good

i hvent played roc in a while so i forgot the good build order n stuff

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
aight Ill go and try that, Funny Ive havent been defeated yet but thats cause im playing with 3v3 lol.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
i know many of u guys have seen this particular post... but for the convenience of twistedrat... i shall post it here again... some nice orc starters:

1. grunts/berserkers/shamans

this tact is becoming increasingly popular... where the grunts are the tanks in the game or wall... if u put it that way... they will absorb any damage n prevent any harm upon ur berserkers since berserkers are weak against melee...

2. wyverns/batriders

this tact is more of a harrassment strat than once that is used in frontlines of a battle... given the fact that batriders detonate upon air units... use it to kill workers... and give your enemy hell of a time... but this tact is good if u have a distraction... in 1v1 games.. u should have a decent grunt army... to use as a distraction... this is quite similar to the raiders 2-pronged attack

3. grunts/raiders

more of a semi-mid game tact... the answer is pretty simple... use ensnare on the ranged units while ur grunts finish em off... remember to keep the raiders away from frontlines unless ur enemy is going casters... or if your enemy decides to early hunts... just ensnare n rush towards the undefended base... though not exactly a foolproof tact... it should get you some advantage in early game...

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He was acting for an RoC strategy. Go Melee + spell casters, over powered in RoC. Get some grunts an upgrade them a little mostly armour and plant healing wards stasis traps and bloodlust. Makes them 3 times as better.
:shoot

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
notice that they said that its a fast strategy... chims or griffs are not... besides, you should scout periodically to see what theyre gettin and not let em get a tier 3 unit like that without being able to counter

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If they Go Hippo And Chims,
I think.....
you can use wyverns (have most off)
Shaamens(4-5) wit all upgrades effective if u use lightining shield on da ennemy, especially if ther close together!
Batriders(1-3) to BomB them!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Batriders could take them all out. 900 damage from unstable concoction. just get windriders and batriders for hippos and chims. batriders take out hippos, and windriders take out chims.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok the first thing you must know is the orcs air forces ****ing suck.Go fight with melee with a combation with casters and anti air. Never go mass wysmtem unless you i a inland map. Use bloodlsut to power up melee units. Put about 8 peons to mine lumber cause the lumber gathering in orc sucks too , and pray to god the enemy dont go on mass air. That what you need to know. The bm is the best melee hero in the orcs ranks. And use spirt walkers the link tauerns together if they die you acestnai spirt. Trolls berserkers are good support units but keep them in a limit. Use tauerns if you have enough gold and lumber, if you use mass wsymetms ungrade the envemom spears. Always set bloodlust to autocast for all the ****ing retards out there. And thats it.

NightDrunk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this is possibly the best stratagy for orc. send 4 peons to collect gold and 1 to get lumber and keep making peons and sending more on wood. then upgrade to stronghold while it is upgrading make many burrowsthen when the upgrade is complete make 2 of those buildings that make wyverns. and after that is complete you make a few wyves and by then they will probably rush you. by the time they rushed me i usually had about 5 wyverns. But if the other team has night elves i advise you not to use this stratagy because they will probably have alot of archers and they will kick your @$$.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
what about the altar... a hero is key to victory. I usually send 2on gold 1on wood. 1 on burrow and one on an altar.. then i make more peons to send on gold.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
****ing i sent all 5 to mine gold.