O~Best anti-destroyer orc unit?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cold toweres are hidiously weak and are only usefull if they are backed up with soul towers 6 to be exact and then u woulnt need the damn thing in the first place they might be good for slowing down the destruction of your base as ihavprobs sed but there just to hidiously weak.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**yes he has pointed that inother rooms but still then they are weak towers there both the same ((SPIRT AND FROST))in armor and hp of the building so if u get some bats((4)) and use the wind riders to distract the bats can destry or weaken for the next wave of wind riders or bats**

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
destroyers are pretty expensive and even if you atak them to distract them they will eventually get them so just get wyverns

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Each unit that is devoured of magic gives back the Destroyer 50 hit points and 75 mana.
Don't lust them, jesus you waste mana and feed them 50 hp to attack you longer attack

Destroyers are light armored so force fire win riders would be all that you need. Even un-upgraded, the riders do more damage than a fully upgraded destroyer.

Like I_sa said, turn lust off autocast while you are nuking the destroyers, then after their dead turn it on and nuke the rest of their army.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I love Orc palyers sometimes. seeing how they love to leave lust on. I suck it up and auto they recst so i re-devour. Then I pwn them.

After that they complain about imbalances. Plz I wish some people used their heads.