O~ a good orc rush(need help)

xxnekxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a good orc rush(need help)

hey guys i use this strategie : Far seer, 4 grunts,5 HH's and all their weapon and armor upgraded by the 4th dot of the night. but when im going to atack them they have some archers and the archers kill all my units!!!!!!!! and once the guy just had 5 archers and a lv 1 warden
... help me... what am i doin wrong? should i be faster?

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It depends, you said you went to go attack a NE in their base (i think) at night? Thats a bad move right there. The Wells will keep them alive durning the whole attack. Im thinking your talking about a solo game. Did you Far Seer dog rush first? Thats always a great thing to do to NE players(that and human tower rush them :p.) IF the NE player does not know about the whole wisp thing, it works out even better.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
HH attack ridiculously slow. it would be wise to stick to more grunts earlier, then spreading it out.

makoxboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea but its good to have a couple of hh with your grunt against ne beacuse hh have piercing attack

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If they go hunts... it's semi useful to go HH. But usually if they go hunts you can get more grunts than they have hunts. If they go archers, you should be crushing them with that number. Or just go more grunts against them.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
No, he's not. Microing isn't really as comlpex with Orcs as it is with other races.

I would get 2 Barracks and start pumping out the Grunts and occasionally a couple of HHs. Don't forget to try to upgrade while rushing!

-Frank :cool:

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you're attacking upgrade the town hall so when you get back you can get 2/2 and berserker strength. Plus a second hero. Yes, orc is the least micro of all the races because of beefy units not many small units.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: a good orc rush(need help)

Originally posted by xxnekxx
hey guys i use this strategie : Far seer, 4 grunts,5 HH's and all their weapon and armor upgraded by the 4th dot of the night. but when im going to atack them they have some archers and the archers kill all my units!!!!!!!! and once the guy just had 5 archers and a lv 1 warden
... help me... what am i doin wrong? should i be faster?
by then you sould have wystems and tauren. # tauren with pulizle and 3 wytesm own the guy with easy.

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forget the HHs.. towers can be OK in this situation. or demolishers. but headhunters are useless.

Shut up colonial, wyverns/taurens half way through the first night? please.